S1 E1 - Iruma-Chan of the Demon School!

Just to let you all know, this story may look a little different from the lines to the scenes but will go accordingly like the series, may have a few changes but that will be all that I must say.

Oh, and one more thing:

Narrator - "Talking"
Demon Language - "Talking"

This chapter is has some scenes that inspired me.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.
• • • • • • • • • •

"The Netherworld...

A world demons live in.

And the king who rules over this Netherworld, the "Demon King".

...However, the throne of the Demon King has long remained empty.

And indeed, who shall become the next Demon King..."

(Theme song belongs to their original owner/s)

Far out of the sea, a terrible storm rocks and shakes the tuna fishing boat. Inside the boat, was a blue haired girl who are keeping the cages filled with frozen tuna shut, but was finding it very difficult. Just then, the worker spoke up "Iruma, I'll leave here to you! Don't ever let this fall!" The blue haired girl, who was named Iruma, turned to the worker and spoke "Y-Yes!!" "If this falls, I'll deduct half your pay!" The worker yells before running off as Iruma tries to keep the tuna fish from falling off the cage.

"Suzuki Iruma, fourteen years old. She is currently being forced to work on a tuna fishing boat. In a nutshell, her parents are useless trash who don't work, hence this."

Iruma managed to get the huge tuna fish in the cage as she panted "Half of my pay is...too harsh!" Then, other tuna fishes started to fall of the cages as she was quick to dodge them "That's dangerous!" She ran while dodging the fishes at the same time, but fell down on the floor as one fish was about to hit her.

She screamed as she closed her eyes for the coming impact but felt nothing as she opened her eyes to see the fallen tuna fish frozen in mid-air making her awe-struck.

Suddenly, the surroundings around her change as red and black was all she could see as she was tied up in a rope while a scary looking man with horns was in front her "Eh, eh, eh~!?" The blunette panicked as the man lifts his hand as he placed a paper to stick to her which says 'Sold' "Sold?! W-W-What is this?" Iruma questioned as the man smiled as they disappeared out of sight, as the everything around the boat was moving again as all the tuna fish fell out.

They were now flying in the air on a different area as Iruma was now in a golden bubble while the man was flying using his wings with a glowing line dragging the golden bubble with him "W-Where am I?! Who are you?!" Iruma asked with fear and confusion as the man spoke "Suzuki Iruma, this is the Netherworld." "W-What?" This confused the girl even more, since she never understood the language of demons "Oh, right..." The man then snapped his fingers as a purple light surrounded the girl for a second as he spoke again, this time for her to truly understand the language.