S1 E3-P1 - Iruma and Clara

This part may obtain some curses/swears and many more.

Don't read this chapter for underage readers.
• • • • • • • • • •
A scene was shown a reddish tail with a heart-shape swishing side by side in end before revealing Clara, who was happily walking to Babyls as she happily sang.

~Clara Singing~

"Who should I play with today~🎶"

~Clara Singing End~

"The Netherworld...

A world demons live in.

And the king who rules over this Netherworld, the "Demon King".

...However, the throne of the Demon King has long remained empty.

And I wonder, who shall become the next Demon King..."

(Theme song belongs to their original owner/s)

The scene shown Babyls School before it changed back in the earlier scene where Iruma and Asmodeus were supposed to get their textbooks before a scream of a girl cut them off, he lifted his arm in defense to protect the blunette before speaking "It's rowdy inside..." The doors were wiggling as the voice from the other side screamed "Rolling!!!" Just then a green ball slammed the doors opened as they leaped and landed into the boxes "Wait...?!" Iruma screamed while Asmodeus punched the box away as the smoke cleared "A-Are you okay?" Iruma asked as the boxes rumbled before it revealed Clara as she happily yelled "Strike!!" She then happily laughed as Iruma looked at her in surprise before she rushed towards Iruma as she introduced herself and her...shoes? "I'm Clara!! Right foot's Connor and left's Murf! My familiar's Falfal! You see, I came to get my textbooks! But, I got carried away and crash into it! Ah, here's a sweet for you! Don't you want to crash into stuff when it's piled up like that?! You do, don't you! I'll do it again so watch me, watch me~!!"

Clara then headed towards the scattered boxes as she sang.

~Clara Singing~

"If it's for Daddy, heave-ho! If it's for Mummy, heave-ho 🎶"

~Clara Singing End~

As Iruma and Asmodeus sweatdropped and watched Clara stocking up the boxes while singing, a teacher, the same one that told Iruma about the forbidden spell since her first day, ran towards the trio as he yelled "Hey, don't go stacking it!" As they watched, Asmodeus got to her side as he whispered near her ear "Valac Clara, she's quite known for being a weirdo." While the teacher tried to stop Clara from stacking more, she wouldn't listen "She destroys stuff and is rather troublesome, so everyone tend to stay away from her." "Troublesome..." Iruma whispered as she watched Clara and she wondered 'How can someone who seemed troublesome looked so innocent and sweet...' Is what Iruma thought before the teacher noticed them and spoke up "Iruma-Chan! And Asmodeus-Kun, right?" Hearing this made Clara looked at them as she happily chirped their names "Iruma, Asmodeus!"

The teacher then smiled at them as he pointed his up and spoke "I'll leave the rest to you!!" A beam of light appeared in his finger as he started levitating Iruma, Asmodeus and Clara before tying them up in ropes as he sending them off in the hallway "There we go! Ah, you forgot your textbooks." He then levitated their textbooks as well while Asmodeus screamed "My lady! Are you okay, my lady!!" After that, the three were now outside as Clara was presently fooling around on the grassy grounds while Iruma and Asmodeus watched as he carried their textbooks. Clara then got up and asked "Iruma-Chi! Azz-Azz, what do you wanna play?!" This surprised the two as they asked "Iruma-Chi?" "Azz-Azz?" The scene showed a pile of stuff lying on the ground as Clara spoke "I have loads! Thorn prickly ball! Glutton glutton picture book! Bloody family breakdown playing house set!"