S1 E2 - Summon, a Familiar!

Dream World - "Talking"
Monitor Lecture - "Talking"

Ah, just to let you all know, I forgot to mention that Iruma's hair was in pigtails on the previous chapter. Sorry!

One last thing, there's going to be a surprise announcement in the end of this chapter, so be on ybe look out!
• • • • • • • • • •

The scene was shown at a window as lightning flashes, a man was reading an article about the battle between Iruma and Asmodeus as a cat had appeared on the window as lightning flashes again as the man was fixing his tie in front of the mirror as he spoke to himself "From today, the freshman familiar summoning ceremony will begin..."

Lightning flashed again as he continued "Prepare yourself...Iruma." Just then, the mirror cracked as the cat meowed in the background.

"The Netherworld...

A world demons live in.

And the king who rules over this Netherworld, the "Demon King".

...However, the throne of the Demon King has long remained empty.

And I wonder, who shall become the next Demon King..."

(Theme song belongs to their original owner/s)

~Dream World~

A young Iruma was seen with her mother as she patted her head as she spoke "Iruma is a good girl who properly listens to what she's told." Young Iruma giggled as she gave a closed-eyed smile, then her father showed up and asked "Iruma, can you help me move these?" As it show a huge pile of boxes in the background as Iruma happily agreed "Sure!"

Then her father asked again "Afterwards, can you clean this up?" It then showed a mess on the floor as Iruma appeared with a broom and dustpan on her hands "Sure!" Her mother then appeared as a toilet was shown in the background as she asked "Can you clean the toilet, too?" Iruma then appeared again as she was holding a plunger.

Her father then came to Iruma as he patted her head "What a good girl, Iruma!" Young Iruma smiled as her father suddenly spoke "Then..." He then took his hand off her head as Iruma was confused as both her parents asked "Can we sell Iruma to a demon?" Then Sullivan appeared as Iruma trailed off as she was about to agree "Sur..."

Sullivan smirked with his eyes glowing red.

~ Dream World End~

"No way!!" Present Iruma exclaimed as she sat up from her bed "Eh..." She was taking a deep breath before she looked around "Ah..." She then realized that she was in her own room in the Netherworld "That's right...I'm..." Just then, her grandfather opened her bedroom door was he happily spoke "Good morning, my precious granddaughter, Iruma-Chan~! It's grandpa~!!" He happily waved at her as some bandages were seen on his fingers.

"This is Sullivan, a demon."

"G-Good morning, erm...grandpa..." Iruma greeted him as her hair was a bit of a mess as Sullivan happily mumbled out loud "Hm~ It sounds wonderful to the ears~" She smiled as she thought 'I've became a demon's granddaughter...