Sìlpey

A small giggle could be heard from a certain Na'vi child hiding behind the trees, as she tried to make herself as tiny as possible.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

Neytiri watched as Jake begun the search for their children, first he found little Tuk, not long after he found Kiri followed by Lo'ak and Neteyam. The Father of five knew from the beginning where Sìlpey was hiding her giggles gave it away. But being daddy's little princess had its perk's, most of the time she would win games like hide and seek. When Jake was in charge of searching.

"Found you!" Jake exclaimed as he jumped In front of his daughter, Sìlpey let a little squeal escape her lips as Jake lifter her in the air and twirled around. Soon it was time to head back, all the children were equally tired from the long day, Tayam and Lo'ak had warrior training midday and Kiri had her fair share of training with Mo'at, while the two youngest had to play all day. Neytiri lead the way, carrying Tuk on her hip. Lo'ak had the special task of carrying his "annoying little sister" as he liked to call her, but deep down he knew his little peanut had a spacial place in his heart, that was a fact the whole family knew.

Jake keep looking at his family with love filled eyes, wondering every day how he got so lucky.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

Late at night, little Sìlpey awoke with a frightened whimper, as she had dreamed of a bad man. Quietly, she slipped out of her hammock and clumsily fell on top of Kiri as she sought the protection of her big and mighty sister. The Na'vi girl awoke from the impact, groaning, she looked at Sìlpey's teary eyes. "What is wrong, little one?" She asked, warping her arms around the little Na'vi's body. The young girl snuggled closer to Kiri, not wanting to talk about what she dreamed of. "Was it the bad man again?" Kiri asked while running her hand through Sìlpey's hair.

"Yes" answered the small Na'vi. Kiri huffed cuddling her sister as close as possible "No one will hurt you Sìlpey, we won't let that happen" with that both drifted off to sleep.

The small Na'vi new that her Family would keep her save, that was not what worried her. It was never her who got hurt in her reoccurring nightmare, always a family member. The morning after her dream she could barely remember who got hurt, who the bad man was or how he looked liked. But she still had the lingering feeling of fright and would cling to any family member she could, seeking the warmth and love. Neytiri thought that her little one's behavior was odd, but then again, Sìlpey was anything but normal.

The next morning, Kiri was stuck with the youngest Sully, seated in her lap munching on fruits that her Mother prepared for her.

"Ready to go?" She asked her little Munchkin, taking her small hand in hers. For the rest of the day Sìlpey 'helped' Kiri at her chores, as the older Na'vi washed clothes on the river, she would often steal glances at her little sister who was making a flower crown sitting not far away from Kiri.

Just a few moments before the girl finished her task, she felt the hands of her sister on her head, in the river she could see her reflection with the not so perfectly made flower crown upon her head. Moments like these made Kiri's heart overflow with happiness.

Save to say, Kiri wore her crown the whole day, proudly showing it off to anyone that looked her way.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

"Come on, peanut. Let's go out!" Lo'ak mentioned, for the fifth time already, today he had to babysit her. He was okay with keeping an eye on her, not that he would admit it, but the older Na'vi would rather be outside than stuck in their family tent just because Sìlpey would not budge to get out. "No" she mumbled under her breath, rearranging her wooden toys. "But why peanut? It is nice outside, don't you want to play with the other kids?" Lo'ak asked, a bit irritated. "I don't wanna play with them ever again!" Sìlpey screamed at him, her anger not directed at Lo'ak, but clearly there as her tail wages behind her.  "Peanut what happened?" Lo'ak kneeled down in front of her, taking her small hands in he's big one's, "They made fun of you" his little sister whispered not looking at him as her eras turned down "What did they say?"the older Na'vi asked his sister but Sìlpey only shock her head not wanting to repeat what the other kids told her.

Biased, she wasn't even sure how to tell him that they called him 'Freak' and that 'he shouldn't have been born in this clan' the little Na'vi girl was outraged hearing this, yes Sìlpey was young, and she didn't always understand the meaning of what the older children were saying but that she did understand clear as day. She loved her brother and never once wanted to think of him not being there anymore, she wanted to protect her big brother from these mean words.

Lo'ak watched her upset face, her ears flattened against her head, reaching to squish her cubby checks, "How about we fly on my Ikran?" he asked another question, kinda felt like he had already asked hundreds of questions that day. "But Mama and Papa said-" "They don't need to know peanut, it could be our little secret" he told his little sister, as she began jumping up and down with excitement. As quiet as possible Lo'ak carried his sister to where the sky beasts where after calling his Ikran he climbed on top of it with little Sìlpey In front of him. Gently he wrapped his arm around her small body, "hold on tight" Lo'ak reminded her, so Sìlpey grabbed onto his arm with all her might. "Ready?" "Yes!" She squealed, and with that they took off.

As they were flying, Lo'ak couldn't help but smile at his little sister's happy laughter. He promised himself he would do anything to keep her happy.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

Neteyam kneeled behind his sister correcting her posture "Lift your elbow a little higher, like that" he told her guiding her arm with a gentle touch. The young warrior helped her to use her bow, after she was begging him the whole day. He made sure that Sìlpey would not shoot any arrow as of now, but he would help her train her posture. She wouldn't let any other Na'vi help her, not even her Dad, it had to be her mighty brother. He was a mighty fisherman, after all.  Neteyam loved spending time with his little sister, once in a while he would forget all his responsibility, not taking the blame for something Lo'ak did, not needing to search for Kiri in the woods or playing princess with Tuk. But most importantly, he could forget his duties as future Olo'eyktan. He loved all his siblings and he loved making his parents proud, but sometimes he felt like the wight of the world was lying on his shoulders. But with his little sister at his side, he could forget about it, just for a moment.

After two hours, Sìlpey's arms grew tired, so Neteyam suggested that both of them could gather flowers to make beautiful crowns, which he knew his sister loved doing. "Then you have to weave this flower thought these" the young Na'vi explained to her brother as he was making his first crown, "Like so?" "No, not like this" Sìlpey giggled at his clumsiness, moving to sit in his lap her back to his chest "Like this. See you have to move the flower slightly up" she told him, guiding his fingers thought the process of weaving. For the rest of the day, both of them sat on the forest floor creating Flower toppings for the whole family. Neteyam knew by know how to weave the flowers the right way, but Sìlpey was eager to teach and help him, so he may or may not have intentionally made some mistakes.

Moments like these he loved with his sister.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

"Do you want more tee mummy?" asked Tuktirey, "Yes please Tuk Tuk" the Mother answered smiling at her daughter's. Tuk and her little sister invited their Mother to their tee party. Something that Jake had introduced to both girls, a game for human children.

Tuk poured her Mother another cup of warm leaf water, as Sìlpey set another leave of fruit in front of the older Na'vi. Neytiri thanked both her little girls. "Want some fruit, Tuk?" the youngest Sully asked her sister, "Yes please. Do you want more tee to?" Tuktirey questioned in return. Now all three girls munched on their food and drunk the supposed 'tee' as laughter filled the families tent.

Neytiri watched her daughters play, with the wooden Ikrans chasing each other around, her heart swelling with love. After cleaning up the reminder of the tee party, the mother joined yet again her little girls. Pretending to be an Ikran just to hear them giggle and copy her. Playing whatever game they came up with.

At the end of the day when Jake and the rest of his children arrived back home he found his mate laying on their hammock caressing the hair of both of their sleeping girls. Neytiri thanked the great Mother every single day for gifting her the perfect family that she has, especially thanking her for the Life of her youngest.

That night, Jake slept in Tuk's hammock, not wanting to disturb the loving moment of his girls.

。♡⁠。♡⁠。