New Home

After the both Mothers hissed at each other, Jake stepped in, "I apologize for my mate" he said trying to defuse the tension. But that did not sit right with Neytiri, "Don't apologize for me-" she began before he interrupted her, "We flew a long way, and she is tired" he stated firmly. "Jake!" the Na'vi mother gave her mate a pointed look, before stepping back.

"Toruk Makto is a great war leader. All the people know his story. But we, Metkayina, are not at war" Tonowari spoke turning to his people, as they were listening to what their Chief had to say, "We can not let you bring your war here". While the Metkayina clan leader was speaking, Jake lifted Tuktirey into his hold, cradling his little girl. The girl was just as exhausted as the rest of the family as she rested her head on her father's shoulder, "I am done with war, okay. I just want to keep my family safe" the father of five stated once again. Tonowari looked over the forest Na'vi, eyes gliding to the children, as a leader and most importantly a father he could understand what Jake Sully felt, he too would do anything to keep his children and mate safe, especially now that she was carrying new life within her.

Slowly the mighty warrior turned to his beloved, looking deeply into her eyes, seemingly communicating with her. "Uturu has been asked" Neytiri reminded, holding Kiri's hand over her shoulder, the teen finding a bit of comfort in her mother. Just seconds later, Tuk asked, "Do we have to go?" With a soft voice, Jake tried to assure her, "Shhh, it'll be okay".

Tonowari turned his attention back to his people, announcing, "Toruk Makto and his family will stay". Jake was filled with relive as his kids could finally be safe. "Treat them as brothers and sisters" the clan leader spoke with his powerful voice, "They do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so that they will not suffer the fate of being useless" he stated matter-of-factly. Jake set Tuk down, asking,"What do we say" which was followed by some muttered Thank you's. "My son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will show your children what to do" the Metkayina man said, pointing to his children, "Father why do I-" Aonung begun but was cut off by his father, "It is decided" not wanting to hear his disagreement.

"Come, I will show you our village" The Na'vi princess stepped in front of the Sully's, with a bright smile showing off her dimple. "Come little Pey, it is time to get our things" Neteyam whisper to her patting her back, "No" Sìlpey whisper back voice barely audible, not wanting to leave her safe place in her brother's arms. "Alright" the teen muttered, he didn't mind anyway, Neteyam was strong enough to carry his baby sister and his baggage.

The only time he had sat her down was to unload the Ikrans, he had to negotiate with her to get her out of his hold even than she stuck to his side. Tsireya was leading the family to their Marui, walking on the bouncy ways was an experience for all the Sully's, leading to Tuktirey jumping on them. Sìlpey watched her sister, creating a mental not to try it herself later on. While the Family was walking, the small Na'vi looked around, studying the Ilu that chirped at her older sister. "This is yours, your new home" Tsireya stated, smiling while setting the things down that she was carrying. Slowly, the family walked in the hut, "Yeah, this will work" Toruk Makto said feeling contend with their hut, "This is nice, right?" he now asked his mate and children. Neytiri dropped the rug she was holding, clearly not happy with this whole situation, using this and a huff of air that left her nose as an answer.

As the forest family was unpacking, Sìlpey eagerly went to Lo'ak initially she wanted to drag Kiri out with her on the bouncy way. But the teen girl was still moody, unpacking her stuff with great force. Grabbing her brother's hand, she chanted, "Come, Come" with the biggest smile on her face, guiding him out of the Marui, ignoring his complaints. Jake was in the midst of getting up, with the intention of dragging his kids back so that they could help. But his wife stopped him, laying her hand on his arm, smiling for the first time since they sought refuge at Awa'atlu. She pointed at her ear as a sign for him to listen, first he didn't really hear anything besides Kiri angry unpacking, suddenly he heard the quiet giggles of his little Pey and the laughter of Lo'ak, paired with the sound of jumping. Jake found himself smiling like his lovely mate, both of his little troublemakers had fun, so he let it slip that the two weren't helping. He still got up, but this time to unpack his son's things.

After putting everything away to the places it should now belong, it was time for the family meeting, so the father called out, "Okay, Sully's fall in". Neteyam walked back to the hut with Lo and Pay behind him, gathering in a circle all sitting down, with Sìlpey between her brother Neteyam and sister Kiri, "Okay" the Father mumbled looking at his children, "I need you kids to be on your best behaviour. I mean it!" he mentioned. "Learn fast, pull your weight. Don't cause trouble" he said, especially looking at Lo'ak, "Got it?" he inquired. Teyam grinned at his brother, grabbing his neck to get a reaction, Lo brushed him off with a small hiss, before answering, "Yes sir". Sìlpey laid her head on her brother's thigh, feeling her eyelids grow heavy.

"I want to go home" Tuktirey cried out, capturing the attention of her family, "Oh, Tuk" Neytiri watched her daughter with a sad look on her face. "This is our home now" Jake explained softly to Tuk, laying his hand on her arm, "We're going to get through this" he stated, eyes gliding over his loved ones "We will get through this if we have each other's back" Jake tried to convince his little pack. While listening, Neteyam's hand found its way to the sleepy girl's head, slowly running his fingers through her hair,  "What does your father always say?" the mother asked her little ones, "Sully's stick together" the kid's mumbles could be heard, "Yeah that's right Sully's stick together" Jake said enthusiastic, "Now this time with some feelings". "Sully's stick together!".

Neteyam's eyes darted down to the weight at his leg, Sìlpey already half asleep, "Alright mighty warrior, it is time for bead" he said his accent thick, hooking his arms under hers, picking her up. The firstborn son walked over to his sleeping mat, that he already prepared. Laying her down before he found his place beside her, he agreed to it after their little negotiation. Sìlpey curled up on his side, basking in her brother's warmth, Neteyam didn't feel sleepy as of now, but he had to keep his promise. Also, he liked to cuddle with his baby sister, he sometimes missed cuddling with his other siblings like they used to when they were little kids, so he too would bask in the warming feeling his sister provided, enjoying the little cuddly sleepovers with tiny Pey. Neytiri smiled at the cute display of affection of her oldest and youngest, they still had time till eclipse and the family still had to eat supper, she would bring Neteyam later some, the Mother reminded herself. 

。♡⁠。♡⁠。