The war party

"Attack, Attack! Got you!" Tuk yelled after Sìlpey as both of them ducked under people, while smiling and giggling. The small girls played for two hours already, waiting for their parents return. Meanwhile, somewhere at high camp, Kiri helped Spider paint blue stripes on his body. "I am definitely faster when I am blue" the human boy stated as Kiri begun to giggle, "Skxawng" she commented his statement. "Seriously, and the animals respect me more. They don't think of me as human" Spider told her when she moved to properly look at him, "Wait, you're human?" she asked playfully which lead to the shorter boy to fling, the reminding paint on his finger in her direction "Ha, ha" was his only response.

"They are coming! Kiri, Spider!" Sìlpey called out, running to her sister and her human best friend, "The war party is coming back. Come on!" Tuk was hot on Sìlpey's heels as the youngest Sully went to grab the human boy's hand, as they headed to where her parents would be. "Mom, Mom!" Tuk run immediately to their Mother as Sìlpey tackeld her father's leg, obvious to his anger. "Fall in!" Jake told his boys, patting the small Na'vi's head that was still stuck to his leg.  "You're supposed to be spotters. You spot bogeys and you call them in. From a distance! Does any of this sound Familiar?" He lectured, watching his sons, looking for a reaction. "Get here!" He added, so Lo'ak would stand beside his older Brother. "Jesus, I let you two geniuses fly one mission, and you disobey direct orders" once again he looked at them, both boys averting their eyes to the ground.

On the other hand, Kiri could be found on Neteyam's side looking at his wounds, as Tuk did the same with Lo'ak. "Kiri, can you go help your grandmother with the wounded, please?" Jake asked he's oldest, "My brother is wounded" Kiri responded examining Tayam's arm. "Just go please. Take your sisters with you! Go!" Her Father told her with Authority in his Voice, Kiri and Tuktirey left with Sìlpey, who reluctantly let go of her Father's leg. "Sir, I take full responsibility" Neteyam stated trying to defend his brother, like he always does. "Yeah you do! You're the older brother, you have to act like it!" their Father lectured him as Neteyam's ears dropped and eyes averted to the floor. "Ma Jake, your son is actually bleeding" Neytiri said looking at her mate "Mum, it is fine I-" Nete tried to say, but stopped mid-sentence. "Just go and get patched up. Go on, dismissed" his father waved him off, so Neteyam left together with his mother "You do understand that you almost got your brother killed" Jake told his second son shifting his attention back to him, Lo'ak's ears turned down as he said "Yes, Sir". "You are grounded. No flying for a month. Now see to the Ikran's, all of them" Jake told him gesturing to the Sky beats "And get that crap out of your face" he mentioned before walking away, leafing Lo'ak and Spider to tend to the Ikran's.

✧⁠◝◜⁠✧

A bit later that day, all the children found themselves in Mo'at's tent, who was currently tending to her grandsons wounds with the help of Kiri. "Aw, a little kiss on your boo-boo" Spider joked playfully to Neteyams cries of pain. Not long after the Human boy's comment, Kiri and her Grandmother had their own conversation about the usage of yalnabark in the midst of it she told Lo'ak not so nicely to move, in return it earned her a glare from the youngest Sully. Sìlpey did not quite understand why no one has taken care of her brother by now, he was probably hurt too, so she took it upon herself to nurse her big brother back to health. Standing in front of her Grandmothers stash of dried everything, the small blue smurf gabbed a bit of everything that smelled nice, which wasn't a lot. She didn't like it when the Tsahìk gave her medicine that did taste awful, so she made sure that whatever she was giving to Lo'ak would taste nice. Placing the dried leaves and some of the pretty coloured roots in a bowl while infusing the rest of the warm water into the bowl.

The young Sully waited about a Minute before Moving the water to another bowl, concentrating hard so that no leave would swap bowls. Now that she was satisfied with her mixture, she made her way over to Lo'ak standing In front of him holding up her mixture. "For you, Lo"

He stared at her, not exactly sure what she had mixed, as he crouched down to her level, "What is that for?" He asked the smurf in front of him, "Medicine for you! You are hurt too!" Sìlpey told him with a tone that said 'duh'. Well she wasn't exactly wrong, a few body parts did ache a bit but nothing he couldn't handle, what pained him most wasn't of physical nature anyway. "Oh, how kind of you" the Na'vi boy told her while taking the surprisingly good smelling mix of something, and gulped it down. He couldn't pin down the taste, it was sweet but disgustingly bitter at the same time. "Did it taste good?" little Sìlpey asked, her chest puffed out with pride. "The best Medicine I have ever had" lo'ak couldn't bring himself to tell her that it was disgusting, not after seeing the smile that spread on her face.

At that moment he felt vulnerable in front of his sister, to not tear up he hugged her tiny body laying he's head on her shoulder "Thank you peanut, I love you" lo'ak whispers just for Sìlpey to her "I love you more" she whispers, hugging her brother back. After he gave her a pick on the forehead, the older boy placed her on his hip, an arm securely slung underneath her. With the small Na'vi on he's side he felt cared for, not as if he was the outcast all the time, and that he was very thankful for, made her all the more precious to him.

"Now you have to cuddle with me all night" Sìlpey said as a matter of fact, playing with a strand of his hair. "Is that so?" Lo'ak asked amused "Yes I have to keep an eye on you, doctor's orders" she told him as seriously as she could. Her brother chuckled, she was hanging around the science guys way too much for now, stating such sentences. "If it's doctor's orders, then I must follow" Lo'ak told her tickling her side making her laughing the loudest. He couldn't believe that a five-year-old had him so wrapped around her fingers.

Outside the tent, both parents watched their children relived that everybody was okay.

。♡⁠。♡⁠。

Luckily, some of the conversations are on YouTube, saved my bum. And just a quick question, does anybody else struggle with chapter titles, or is it just me? Because I think I suck at naming (⁠╯⁠ರ⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠ರ⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻