Sleepover

Damien knocked on Phillip's front door, after he had gotten his address from him that morning. "Good day, Damien!" Pip said, smiling, his normal school bag on his back.

"Morning, Pip," Damien said, waving. "Are you ready? Tonight's gonna be the best night of your life!" Damien shouted, rasing both of his hands in the air.

"Yeah! I cannot wait! Could we build a fort? And watch movies? And have a cook off!?" Pip asked, his voice getting more excited with which question.

"Yeah! Come on, my dad said he'll cook whatever we want for dinner!" Damien said, bouncing up and down, laughing.

At Damien's house, Pip looked around. "Woah, your house is quite lovely, Damien," Pip said.

"Here, I'll give you a grand tour," Damien said, grabbing Phillip's hand.

"Over here's the kitchen, and our dining room, though I mostly just eat in the living room." Damien said, showing Pip the room. "Here's the living room, we can make a fort, and watch movies in here!"

"Wow, Damien, your house is so big yet to small," Pip complimented. At least, he meant it as a compliment.

"Mhm! Over here is my room! It's pretty messy, but we can play with my toys later." Damien said, stopping inside the room. "Put your bag down here, and your shoes, too."

Phillip did as said. "Unfortunately I already took off my shoes, they're by the front door. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine." Damien answered.

Leading Pip to another room, he pointed at two doors, both closed. "There's the bathroom, and then there's my dad's room. He's in there right now, so don't bother him."

"Okay! Is he nice? I heard Satan is mean.." Pip whispered, playing with his fingers.

"Oh, yeah, no, he's really mean." Damien joked, laughing. "Just kidding he's super nice."

"Oh, good." Pip said. "So what should we do first?"

"Let's go to my room, we can play with my action figures, and stuffies!" Damien said, dragging Phillip over there.

Pip giggled at the thought of his friend, who seemed so mean and excited about everything, to call his stuffed animals 'stuffies'.

Pip sat on the floor of the messy room, clothes on the floor and toys thrown around the room. Damien ran around the room, picking up his action figures. Sitting down crossed legged, Damien dumped his toys all over the floor.

"Good golly, Damien," Pip said, looking at them. "How many do you have?"

"Uhh, I dunno." Damien shrugged. "Maybe like fifteen? Twenty?"

"Woah! I have maybe three myself." Pip said, crawling over to his bag and taking out three figures and adding them to the pile.

After playing with the figures for twenty minutes, they threw the dolls down, and went over to Damien's bed, and started jumping on the bed.

"I bet I can jump farther than you!" Pip said, jumping off the bed and landing on the carpet, falling onto his hands and knees.

"Yeah right!" Damien laughed, jumping and landing slightly farther ahead of Pip, falling onto his face as he did so.

"Damien are you okay?" Pip asked, rushing over to him. Damien sat up, and giggled loudly.

"Better than ever!" He answered, standing up. "Wanna do it again?"

"Yeah!" Pip agreed, running over to the bed.

Satan soon came into the room, knocking on the open door. "Boys, I'm going to be making dinner, what would you like?"

"Ooh! Can we have.. lasagna?" Pip asked, looking at Damien.

"Yeah, lasagna!" Damien cheered, raising his hands.

"Can we play pretend?" Pip asked Damien, Damien looked over at him and smiled.

"Yeah! Let's pretend that... I'm a evil super villian, and I have to hide all my figures in thirty seconds, and you have three minutes to find them all! You're the hero, by the way." Damien said, sitting down mid jump, and bouncing on the bed.

"Okay!" Phillip agreed. "I'll turn around and close my eyes." Said Pip, turning around and covering his eyes with his hands.

Damien hopped up, and grabbed a bunch of the toys, hiding them in various places.

"29.. 30!" Pip said, springing up and immediately began looking.

"You'll never find them, I hide them all around the house!" Damien bragged.

"How many do we have to find?" Asked Phillip. Damien shrugged in response. "Oh boy, this is going to take all day.."

Damien giggled to himself and watched as Pip looked around the room. Pip walked over to the closet, Damien's eyes opened widely. "Don't go in there!" But, alas, it was too late.

"Argh!" Pip said, as a bunch of clothes fell onto his face. "Damien!"

Damien was laughing loudly, Pip soon joined him. "Damien, why did you just have a mountain if clothes in your closet?" Pip asked.

"I didn't wanna hang them up or fold them, so I just.. shoved them away." Damien answered.

Both boys ran to the kitchen, after being called for dinner. The two sat down and found two plates of lasagna and two cups of coke. "I'll be eating in my room, keep yourselves company!" Satan said, leaving into his room.

After eating, they decided it was time to build a blanket fort. They gathered dining room chairs, and used the couch as a wall. Damien returned to Pip, five big blankets in his arms, almost tripping on them.

They worked together to make the fort, Pip closest to the wall and Damien by the television. "What should we call it, Pip?"

"Hmm.. I dunno!" Pip answered, shrugging, standing on his tippy toes to hang up the blanket. "Maybe.. Castle of Lasagna?"

Damien laughed so hard he was crying at this. "Yeah! Castle of Lasagna!" Damien agreed, running to go get a paper and markers.

"Let's both write it, then we can tape it."  Damien said, Pip nodded and both wrote the name down, then taped it onto the blanket.

"Done! Now let's go inside!" Pip said, crawling inside of it. "Woah, we should sleep here tonight." Damien agreed.

As it was getting late, they put on a movie, popped popcorn, and watched it from inside their fort, their heads poking out.

Yawning, Pip lied down on his pillow, grabbing more of the blanket he was sharing with Damien.

Damien was unfazed, and not paying attention, that is until it was close to the movies end. Sure, he'd watched it before, I mean, who hasn't watched Bay Max? Especially more than once? But he got bored at the end, laying down on his own pillow, he fell asleep.

Pip fell asleep first, not used staying up later than usual, which was only nine-thrity P.M. while Damien was used to staying up until midnight.