Back To School

Phillip arrived to school, walking with Damien, who had just stayed the night at his home, even though they went back to school that day. The boys were talking, giggling amongst each other. "And then he chased a cat!" Damien exclaimed, talking about one of his old schools.

Pip was laughing so hard he was almost crying. "Wow, Damien, he's quite silly!"

Damien smiled, opening one of the front doors leading into the school. "Ladies first," Damien bowed.

"Oh, well, Damien, I think you would need to go first, then." Phillip giggled. Damien did a fake gasp before pushing Pip towards the door.

"Go in, idiot," Damien said, pushing Pip inside, holding the door with his foot. Pip finally complied and went into the school.

"Thanks, Damien!" Phillip said, smiling at him. Damien smiled back and nodded.

"Come on, I brought the game we couldn't play last night with me." Damien said, opening his backpack and pulling out two small DS'. "I got one for you, too. We can play Mario!" Damien said, looking for the games.

Instead of the games, he found the small paper he had thrown in here and forgotten all about it. "Hey, Pip! I got a question!" Damien said, unnecessarily loud, for Pip was standing in front of him, and his attention was already on Damien.

"Yes?" Pip asked, looking over into the bag.

Damien took out the paper and handed it to Phillip. "Any clue as to who is could be?" He asked. He didn't look flustered, or even happy about it, but more confused.

Pip took the paper, read it, and felt his face heat up as he looked at the paper he had written two weeks before. "Oh, Damien!" Pip giggled. "I know who!"

Damien perked up, and looked at Phillip, turning his head to the side. Pip, however, put a finger on his mouth. "You'll find out this Valentines day."

"What!" Damien groaned. "I have to wait an entire month!?" Damien crossed his arms. "Can't you just tell me?"

Pip laughed and shook his head. "Nope, not today."

Damien groaned once again, but stole the paper from Pip's hands and shoved it back in there, before grabbing out two small game disks.

"Oh, are those the games for the DS?" Pip questioned. He didn't own one himself, but saw an advertisement for it the other day while watching a show.

"Yeah! I have Mario Cart, Sonic, and Sims 2!" Damien bragged, holding up six game pieces in his hand.

"Woah! Let's play at recess and lunch, I wanna make you in the Sims!" Pip said.

"Okay!" Damien said, taking out one of the game consoles and one of each of the games. "Here, these are yours. Go ahead and keep them."

Pip smiled and hugged Damien. "Thanks, Damien!" Pip said, ending the hug.

"Gross, don't get all weird about it." Damien joked, laughing.

They stood in the hall chatting until the bell rung, where they both returned unhappily to class. When recess came around, they took their games to the hallway, being allowed to either go outside or stay inside today as it was much colder than usual.

There weren't many other kids in the hallway, only really a handful. They loaded up the Sims 2 on their consoles. "Can we make each other?" Pip asked, whispering to Damien.

"Yeah!" Damien whispered back. "Why are we whispering?"

"Because it's so quiet." Pip answered. Damien laughed, earning weird looks from another group of students.

The game loaded and they both started making a character. "I'll make you as an adult, and you make me!" Pip said, Damien agreed.

After about fifteen minutes, they finished and showed each other. "Woah! I look so...girlish!" Pip giggled. Damien laughed and patted him on the back.

"That's because you are a girl!" Damien laughed. Pip laughed and pushed Damien playfully.

"Well here's yours, Damien!" Phillip said, showing his.

"Woah! You did such an amazing job!" Damien complimented.

Pip smiled and thanked him. "So.. Can you tell me who wrote it?" Damien asked, Phillip laughed and shook his head once again.

"Being sweet won't make me spill the tea, Damien!" Pip giggled, ruffling Damien's hair against his wishes. "You'll have to learn how to be patient."

"Don't touch my hair!" Damien said, trying to smooth his hair back down. "Let's just play Mario Cart, I bet I'll beat you!"

Phillip laughed putting the game in, smiling. "We'll see about that!"

When classes finally started once again, the boys sadly put their games away in their bags and went back to class. On their way back, Damien was still begging Phillip like a puppy wanting a treat.

"No, Damien!" Pip said, crossing his arms.

Damien sighed, giving up. "Fine.." he said, walking into the classroom. Pip smiled, and waved bye to him, returning to his seat, regretting telling Damien about it at all.