give me your attention please

Hey guys,

If you're in middle of reading His Ink and still want to read it. Then head to inkitt and search for His Ink by Sree Judith. The book is free on that app.

=================================================

From March 28, 2023, 12:00 pm EST, His Ink will be unpublished and rewritten on Wattpad under the name Reign Of Lust.

It's been a difficult decision to make considering this was one of the first books I've written. I'm super grateful for all the love these characters got and they'll live inside me forever, but this series is not on par with my current writing. However, now since I have better writing and story-telling style, I want to give Ryan and Erika the story they deserve!

I'm extremely thankful to the readers who found me through this series or this book. Love you to the moon and back ❤️⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

If you're in the middle of reading this, please read it by March 28th. After 28th, all these chapters will be deleted.

---------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

>>Will the book differ from the first version?

Yes! The storyline will be different than the original one. The newer version has better version of Ryan, who is trying to solve a mystery, and Erika, who has a different name and proper past. The newer version isn't a slow burn either. I'm so exited to announce that the newer version will be enemies to lovers.

>>Will it be a light romance?

No. This one will be dark, smutty, psychological thriller lol

>>Will there be smut? (Swear this is the question most readers ask in comments lmao)

YES! Lots of it. No more long wait for smut! Also, #NoMissionary :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for all your support. It means the world to me!

Hope you'll like the new version... X