two

"another day wasted under the sun." louis sighed as he placed the bags by the pool seats. "why do i even bother coming here? there's no use." he said to himself.

"louis, i wanna swim in the deep end." phoebe told him.

"and how do you think that's gonna happen?" louis asked.

"i think one of the lifeguards tests you or something, i saw it on a board outside." phoebe explained.

"okay well, i'll go ask one of the lifeguards, stay here with lottie."

louis stood up and walked over to the closest lifeguard he could find. "excuse me sir, i was wondering-" there turned harry around, wearing his uniform and sunglasses like before. "oh, god." he whispered to himself. "i was wondering, if you had any information about the deep end test? my little sisters want to.. take it?"

"yeah, of course, just bring them over to the deep end and I'll test them." harry explained.

louis walked back over to phoebe, who was sitting on the ledge of the pool next to daisy. "they'll give you a swimming test and if you pass you can swim in the deep end." he told her.

"yes!" she exclaimed. phoebe got up and fast walked toward harry by the deep end. he watched her make her way there as he sat down next to daisy.

"don't you want to swim in the deep end?" louis asked.

"no, I'd rather stay here in the shallow end." she explained.

"alright, if that's what you want." he said as he looked over to see phoebe swimming laps, and treading water.

"10 more seconds, and you'll pass the test!" harry cheered her on. she continued to tread water until the time was up. harry then handed her a blue wristband which made her smile brightly. she ran back to louis with the wristband in her hand.

"walk!" harry yelled and louis rolled his eyes.

"you sure you don't wanna take the test?" louis asked daisy.

"yeah i'm sure." she replied.