three

"louis, i'm going to the deep end now!" phoebe announced.

"alright, but have fizzy or lottie come with you." louis told her.

"but why?" she whined.

"because i don't want to be the reason as to why daisy doesn't have a twin."

"fine!" she stomped off toward lottie and fizzy. lottie agreed, and walked phoebe over to the deep end.

"louis?" daisy wondered.

"yes love?"

"is it too late for me to take the deep end test?" she asked.

"of course not, just ask the lifeguard over there, if you want i can ask for you?" louis explained.

"no, i'm okay lou, thanks." she said before walking off.

"good luck!" he said before placing the sunglasses on his face and placed some ear buds in his ear. the heavy bass and loud vocals filled his ears. he closed his eyes and let himself get lost in the music. he started tapping his foot, and quietly singing out the words.

suddenly, a dark shadow casted over him. he picked up his glasses, and placed them on top of his head. he then realised it was harry standing with phoebe.

"do you mind?" louis asked harry.

"louis," phoebe said before sighing. "i didn't pass."

"what?" he said in surprise.

"can i talk to you for a minute?" harry asked. louis took a look at phoebe and then back to harry.

"stay here, i'll be back." he told her, before follow harry to the other side of the pool.

"daisy did okay, my worry is that she couldn't tread water that well. she'd slip under water every once in a while. and that scares me because i don't want her to slip under. she also had a little trouble with actually just getting around, you know, going from one side of the pool to the other." harry explained.

"is that all you had to tell me?" louis said in annoyance.

"listen, now, if you guys come here often, i would be willing to give her free swimming tests when my shifts are over-"

"and why do you think that i'd let you teach her when there are three other people who could teach her?" louis interrupted.

"look, i'm trying to do something nice, and i'd hope you realise that." harry explained.

"but why?" louis asked.

"look at her," he said nodding over to daisy, who was watching phoebe swim in the deep end. "she really wants to swim in the deep end with her sister, and i have the time, and i like helping people. c'mon, it's free, and it won't take long, she'll get it in 3 days."

louis looked back at daisy, and noticed the sadness in her eyes as she huffed. "fine." he said.

"oh and also, one more thing." harry said. "why can't you just put the food thing behind us? why're you so hostile towards me?"

louis stood there, flustered for a few seconds, before saying. "we'll see you tomorrow." and walking away.