four

louis watched harry teach daisy how to swim in concentration. elbows rested on knees and hands interlocked.

"louis, you've been sitting like that for 10 minutes. any longer, and you're gonna have tan lines where your elbows are!" lottie warned.

"he's so weird." louis whispered.

"who? harry?" lottie asked.

"how do you know his name?" louis turned to her.

"i met him by the concession stand inside, he's really sweet. and funny too. but he's also kind of awkward, and clumsy, i mean, he dropped my food twice! but he wouldn't hurt a fly." she explained as they heard giggling in the background. he looked to see both the girls, and harry in a splash-war, throwing water at each other's faces and laughing.

"honestly louis, i don't even understand you're problem with him." lottie said lying down.

"my problem is him constantly intruding into my business." louis said through his teeth.

"he was only doing his job, and only doing you a favour. in my opinion, you're just being a little too salty." she said sassily.

"excuse me?" louis turned his head to her.

"you heard me. you're as salty as the ocean."

"oh really?" he asked standing up, with a mischievous smirk on his face. "do you know what else is salty?"

"what?"

"this pool." louis picked lottie up and threw her into the water. she swam back to the surface and and her face was painted in furry.

"louis! why did you do that? my makeup's gonna run, and my jewellery's still on, and now my magazine's all wet!" she complained.

"lottie love, i think you're a little bit too... salty?" he said covering his mouth and widening his eyes in fake shock.