seven

sorry that it's been like 80 years i'm just busy af dont hate me. this story should be on some sort of normal updates. maybe every other day? i'm not sure.

"shhhh." harry whispered as he placed his finger over his lips. he and the twins tip-toed over to a sleeping louis with a bucket full of water.

"guys, he's going to kill you." lottie warned.

"just shush and read your magazine." harry whispered. "i'll count off alright? one, two, three!" then the twins poured the water all over louis. louis stood up instantly in anger and fury. 

"you did not!" he said looking at harry.

"come and get it!" harry taunted as he shook his bum before running. "we really shouldn't be running around the pool!" he said to the twins.

"you better run styles!" louis yelled.

harry and the twins jumpped into the deep end all cannonballing. "you'll regret this styles!" louis yelled although he was laughing along with harry.

"come on! come on in!" harry invited.

"after the pools been infected by you? no thank you." he said sassily.

"oh well, might as well!" harry said before throwing water on louis.

"stop it!" louis whined.

"what?" he asked while getting out of the pool. "little baby can't handle a little water?" he said handing louis his towel.

"oh you don't have to-" louis denied.

"it's fine. just use it." harry smiled.