I Am Not Good With Titles

Hello. In this story, all the Avengers (and then some) live in this big house for some unknown reason. Also, Bucky has his memory back unless otherwise noted. No smut, ya nastys. That's all.

Clint was lying in bed, wide awake with some pretty disturbing thoughts in his head, awake because of the creaking bed right next door. Steve and Bucky aren't 'fonduing' or anything like that. Bucky just has nightmares and he tosses and turns in his sleep, but Clint doesn't know that. He thinks they're having a hardcore fondue session (AN: I think that's the best phrase I've ever written). He finally works up the courage to get up and bang on the door. He climbs out of bed, leaves his room, bangs on the door, and runs away for fear of his head being crushed by the metal arm of Bucky. Instead of anyone opening the door, Clint hears a shout from the bedroom and his eyes widen as he heads to the kitchen to get some form of alcohol to try to forget that this ever happened. Inside the bedroom, however, the shout has awoken Steve and he is sitting up trying to comfort Bucky.
"Bucky, you're fine. It's all okay now. It's over."
Bucky sighed and nestled his head into Steve's neck.
"Do you want to lay back down?" Steve asked Bucky. Bucky nodded his head. They laid down and Bucky was on his side when Steve scooted up behind him and wrapped his arms around Bucky's waist and fell asleep as Clint sat awake in the kitchen, drinking away the thought of Steve and Bucky doing the diddly do.