Revenge (Woohoo A Good Title)

How to know you've become Stucky trash: 1. You're awake at 1:37 AM writing Stucky fanfiction.
That's it.

Steve doesn't like snow for obvious reasons. Bucky however, loves snow. Another thing he loves is going outside in the snow, getting his metal arm freezing cold, going inside, and sticking it up the other Avengers' shirts (or down their pants if it's Steve). Bucky persuades Steve one day to bundle up and go outside in the snow. So Steve (layered in shirts, pants, coats, and scarves) and Bucky go outside and Steve immediately regrets it. Why? Because all of the Avengers are outside waiting for Steve with a snowball in each hand and they all throw them at him at the same time. So while Bucky (the one who planned this) is off to the side laughing hysterically, Steve runs up to Bucky, picks him up, slings him across his shoulder, and carries him to their bedroom. Steve throws Bucky on the bed (Bucky's still laughing) and proceeds to walk out and close the door behind him. Steve walks to the kitchen and gets some ice cubes. On the way back to the room, Natasha asks him what he's doing.
"Revenge." He replies as he walks back to his room. He opens the door to see Bucky laying down on the bed and playing with his long, luscious hair that he hasn't cut in forever. Steve walks over to the bed and sits down on Bucky's stomach.
"What the hell, Steve?"
Steve doesn't say anything as he pulls up the waistband on Bucky's pajama pants and drops all 6 ice cubes down there.
"You know what they say, revenge is a dish best served cold."