Ill

That title ↑↑↑ says ill as in sick or unwell. Also, can I get feedback/ suggestions? I don't know if this is what y'all are wanting or if I'm doing good. Thanks.
P.S: Steve and Bucky don't live in the same house.

Bucky rolled over onto his stomach and groaned. When he finished moaning and groaning he heard something. Something along the lines of singing. He stood up and creeped down the hall. As he got closer, the singing got clearer. It was a deep voice. The deep voice was singing:
"Oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wa-a-a-ve." Bucky knows who it is now, but he continues to creep down the hall, into the kitchen, and behind the muscley, dorito-shaped back of Steve Rogers. He slowly reaches his hands up to Steve's sides and proceeds to tickle him.
"Hey!" Steve shouts as he jumps from shock.
"Hi." Bucky said when he stopped tickling the walking Popsicle.
"You're awake."
"No I'm not. I'm asleep." Bucky retorted.
"You're such a smart-ass."
"Language!" Bucky sat down on the counter next to the stove where Steve was cooking bacon.
"Steve?"
"Yeah Buck?"
"Why are you here and how'd you get in?"
"I'm here because you're sick and I got in with the spare key you keep under the plant outside."
"Oh."
"Now," Steve said as he picked Bucky up from the counter and put him on the floor "go back to bed and I'll bring this back there to you."
"Why? I wanna stay in here with you."
"Go."
"No."
"Okay." Steve said as he picked Bucky up and carried him to the bedroom and put him on the bed.
"You know, Steve, I'm a grown man."
"Yes, but you're a sick grown man." Bucky sighed and let Steve cover him with a blanket and kiss his forehead. Bucky lay there, waiting for Steve to come back. Steve was back in about 15 minutes, carrying a tray with a plate full of bacon (Bucky likes bacon), two ibuprofen, and a glass of apple juice. He put the tray on Bucky's lap and sat down next to him on the queen size bed. Bucky ate the bacon and took the ibuprofen.
"Thanks, Steve."
"No problem."
'God, he's amazing.' Bucky thought. Steve lay down and turned on his side to look at Bucky.
'Dang.' Steve thought (A/N: Me too, Steve. Me too.) Bucky put the tray on the floor and turned to look at Steve.
"I love you, Steve."
"I love you too, Buck."