namek saga (ch-3)

(scene shifts to inside the spaceship with Dr. Briefs appearing in a small screen)

DR. BRIEFS: Goki!

GOKI: Hi, Dr. Briefs.

DR. BRIEFS: Goki! What have you done? You've blasted off into space! You're incredibly lucky I already set the coordinates for Namek, but you... (notices Goki holding a muffin) you... Where did you get that muffin?

GOKI: Muffin button.

DR. BRIEFS: But... I... never installed a muffin button...

GOKI: Then where did I get this muffin...?

DR. BRIEFS: Listen very close, Goki. Whatever you do, don't fool with the gravity controls. It
goes up to one hundred times Earth's normal gravity.

GOKI: So what you're saying is... if I turn up the gravity, then I can get stronger!

DR. BRIEFS: No! What I'm saying is it will crush your bones! The detrimental effects could be catastrophic! You may never walk again!

GOKI: Bored now. Gotta train. Bye-bye!

DR. BRIEFS: Goki, wai--!

(Goki pushes a button to turn off the TV)

GOKI: ...I like his mustache.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(scene shifts to Dodoria rubbing his face from Krillin's surprise attack from last episode)

DODORIA: (groans as he gets up)

ZARBON: Are you all right over there?

DODORIA: Yeah. Little bastards just hit me outta nowhere.

Y/N: what's a bastard

All three: nothing

ZARBON: Oh, trust me, I know what it's like to take a hard one to the face.

FRIEZA: Good to see you're still conscious, Dodoria. Oh, and just so you know, it's not a big deal or anything, you might want to get right onto this one, but THEY'RE GETTING AWAY, YOU (covers Y/N ears) FAT BASTARD!

DODORIA: (flies after Gohan and Krillin) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

(scene shifts to Gohan and Krillin, the latter holding Dende, flying through the sky)

KRILLIN: Not gonna lie, Gohan, not your brightest move.

GOHAN: Oh come on, Krillin, we have a two mile lead on him. Factoring in our speed and velocity and his mass, there's no way he should be able to catch up...

(Dodoria shoots a blast at them)

KRILLIN: Well, look who's wrong!

GOHAN: There's always room for error!

(Gohan and Krillin dodge all of
Dodoria's blasts before he fires another blast that grazes Krillin, making him drop Dende)

KRILLIN: (thinking while diving after Dende) Oh dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, damm--

DODORIA: (grabs Krillin's ankle) Oh no you don't!

(scene shifts to Frieza with Y/N and Zarbon in a deserted Namekian village)

ZARBON: How do you think Dodoria's doing up there?

FRIEZA: We're talking about one of my finest soldiers. There's no way that they'll escape Dodoria's grasp...

(scene shifts back to battle with Krillin headbutting Dodoria to break free of his grasp)

DODORIA: God dammit!