andriod saga (ch-30)

(cut to Android 17 inside the van waiting for her sister, who's inside a clothing store)

ANDROID 18: (wearing a western-styled outfit and looking at a mirror) This is... the best... you've got?

STORE OWNER: That is our top-of-the-line! How do you like it?

ANDROID 18: "Like" is a strong word. So is "tolerate". "Hate's" actually lookin' a little weak right now.

STORE OWNER: Oh, but darlin', you look like the most beautiful rose in a rose garden! I'm sure if I came home with you, my daddy might even love me again!

ANDROID 18: And that is my cue to leave. Later, cowboy. (begins to walk out of the store)

STORE OWNER: Uh, sweetheart, you gotta pay for those... (stutters as Android 18 leaves the store) Cash or credit! (runs up to the van as Android 18 gets inside) The register's on the inside! You are getting into your car! You are drivin' away! (the androids drive away) And I have been robbed... You blonde bimbo, you get back here this instant!

(the van stops and then begins to reverse back in the store keeper's direction)

STORE OWNER: (while running back inside) Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Trunks and Gohan flying towards the mystery time machine)

TRUNKS: All right, we should be getting close to the site.

GOHAN: Um, Miss. Trunks?

TRUNKS: What's up?

GOHAN: If you don't mind me asking... you know me in the future, right?

TRUNKS: Yeah. Actually, you were my mentor.

GOHAN: Oh, wow! What is adult me like?

TRUNKS: Well, I suppose you take a lot after your father...

GOHAN: wait I don't have a dad

TRUNKS: no I'm my timeline alter Y/N became a father figure for you

GOHAN: let me guess he made me a master warrior and non-stop trianing

TRUNKS: kind of from what my mother told me he balanced out training and learning but he mostly wanted you to be a kid and enjoy life instead of risking it

GOHAN: (shocked) wow that sounds amazing. By the way, why do you keep staring at my arm?

TRUNKS: Oh, uh... Hey, what's that? (notices a mossed up time machine)

GOHAN: Oh!

(they land near the mysterious time machine)

TRUNKS: Well, this definitely looks my time machine... but it also looks like it's been here for ages.

GOHAN: Ooh, a mystery! I never get to solve mysteries! Like Sherlock Holmes or Batman! Usually we're just busy fighting people. Like Bruce Lee... or Batman.

(Bulma shows up in a plane)

BULMA: Hey!

GOHAN: Oh, look, your mom's here!

TRUNKS: Oh, good...

(Bulma lands her plane near both of them and gets out)

BULMA: Hey there, Gohan! And… honey...

TRUNKS: Mother...

(awkward pause between the two)

BULMA: So, is that your time machine?

TRUNKS: Well, it looks like mine, but it can't be mine! (takes out a capsule and throws it near the mysterious time machine, which transforms into her own time machine) This one here is the one I used to travel back in time with. If you'll notice, it has the word "Hope!!" written on the side. (starts removing the moss of the side of the mysterious time machine) So, unless this one has it written in the same place, we... (sees the word "Hope!!" written on the mystery machine) Oh... Crapbaskets.