Chapter 2 - A Loving Couple

*No One's POV*

2023. After Born Pink World Tour.

As Rosè got into her van after greeting her fans at the airport, she felt spent. Blackpink's Born Pink World Tour had come to an end a week before in Sydney. They had successfully finished off their tour with the same pride they had started it. The girls came back to Korea two days after the final concert, but Rosè stayed back a few more days with her family. All these while she had dearly missed one person: her girlfriend, you.

The thought of you itself brought a smile to her face. Her heart was pounding in her chest to be in your arms again. She didn't have any words to explain how much she had longed for you. She leaned against the headrest and watched the sunset. The view was so beautiful that she instantly missed you by her side.

Soon enough, the sky dusked, and it started to drizzle. Rosè groaned internally. It felt like forever to reach you. The minutes she spent in traffic seemed like years, and when her van finally pulled over to the driveway of your house, she practically jumped out of it. She made sure to send off her staff, though impatiently, before rushing to the door.

As soon as she opened the door, her eyes met yours, leaning against the wall with your arms crossed over your chest and a sweet smile on your lips. Her face softened, and all the tiredness and fatigue she felt was soon gone. You opened your arms, and she wasted no time falling to your chest. She snuggled closer to your neck, and that's where she felt content the most.

"You are back, my love." You whispered. "Welcome home."

She hummed. "I missed you so much." She said against your neck. You smiled.

"Me too, Sweetheart. But you are finally here." She hummed against you again and held on to you tighter. "Tired, Baby?" You asked after a few minutes, just holding each other.

She shook her head. "Not anymore." She said and planted a kiss on the crook of your neck.

You smiled. "Good..." You said, pulling away. "... because I have something for you."

Her eyebrows creased.

"Come with me." You said as you gently took her hand and walked to the dining area. Her jaw almost dropped. Dinner had been already prepared, with candles lit all over the table filled with flowers and white wine under dim light.

"Babe, what's all this?" She asked, still surprised.

"A welcome home gift." You smiled.

"Babe... but I am not properly dressed for a fancy dinner." She whined as she eyed the crop top and jeans she was wearing paired with a military jacket. You pulled her by her waist and kissed her cheek.

"You look beautiful no matter what you wear, Baby." You said, and she blushed. "Though, I prefer you without anything." You mumbled and winked, earning a smack from her on your chest. Both of you laughed, and you took her hands on yours again. "Allow me to serve you, my Lady."

She nodded shyly and followed you. You pulled the chair for her to sit down, served the dinner, and poured wine into your glasses before sitting down in the chair next to her. Rosè watched you with a loving smile. She felt so lucky to have you. You chit-chatted over the dinner about how her family is and all that.

"I feel so full." Rosè huffed as she leaned against the chair. "It was so good, Babe." She said, caressing your hand, which was over the table.

"I am glad, Baby." You said, getting up from the chair. "But... there's something else." You continued as you kneeled. She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Rosie, my love, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." You started after taking a deep breath. "You make me the happiest girl in the world, and I can't imagine my life without you. Every time you go away from me, my heart pains like someone stabbed it. I wish I could put how much I love you into words. I love you more than everything, my love, and I promise you nothing will change that. I don't know if I am rushing or anything, but I feel like I am ready to take this step with you, and I only want to take it with you. For the rest of my life, I want to wake up each day thinking about how I could love you better than the previous day. So..." You dragged as you pulled out a purple velvet box from your pocket and opened it to reveal two rings. "... my dear Rosie, will you marry me?"

Rosè was in tears by now. God! Only if she could explain how much she loves you! She knelt in front of you and cupped your face. She could see the glossiness in your eyes and the nervousness on your face. She gently pecked you and sniffled. "Of course, I'd marry you, my love. I don't have anything else to say."

You heaved a sigh and hugged her. "I love you so much, Y/N." She whispered.

You pulled out of the hug and picked up a ring while she picked up the other one. You gently put it around her fingers and left a lingering kiss on top of it, and she followed. The ring wasn't all so fancy or anything, yet it was the most beautiful ring Rosè had seen.

"I love you too, soon-to-be Mrs. Park." You said as you pulled her in for a long kiss. No matter how many times you have kissed her, every time you'd feel her lips on you, your heart would skip a beat. Her soft lips against your own always manage to set your body on fire.

Soon after, the kiss progressed into something even more steamy. Hands wandered around each other's bodies, desperately trying to get rid of the clothing. The lewd voices of kissing, sucking, slurping, and her angelic moans filled your bedroom as you devoured her.

As both of you lay under the covers, naked and snuggled close to each other, leaving no space between, you felt happier than you have ever been. Everything was perfect, and nothing could go wrong...

... or so you thought.