Chapter 13 - First Night [Bonus 2]

//Smut ahead.😉🙈

*No One's POV*

"Huh!" You heaved a sigh as you locked the door to your cottage and stepped into the kitchen. Rosè was present there with a wine glass, still in her wedding gown, and her hair tied in a messy bun. You grinned since you wanted her in the dress. But you were wearing something different now — formal black pants and a white shirt, tugged in, and sleeves folded to your elbow, which made you look a lot hotter in Rosè's eyes.

"Did everyone leave?" She asked, taking a sip from the glass.

You nodded. "I just helped Jennie to get Lisa to bed. Our parents?" You asked her, taking a glass from the shelf and pouring yourself some wine.

"They left. It's just us." She responded.

You guys were in a private resort for your wedding reception, and ever since that kiss at the altar, both of you had been busy entertaining the guests that you barely had time to look at each other. And now, it was just you two in your unit.

You hummed and stepped next to her. She turned in her chair to face you. "That's good! I thought the party just won't end." You fake-whined.

"Why? Is there something you want to do?" Rosè asked innocently, biting her lips. You chuckled faintly and gulped in the wine in your glass before trapping her between your arms.

"I am so glad you didn't change." You whispered hoarsely. And boy, the things it did to her.

"Why?" She asked, swallowing hard.

"I wanted to take them off you ever since the moment I saw you in it." Rosè stared into your orbs, and she could see that they were dark with burning desire.

You leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips. Your breath hit her cheeks as you pulled away, and she whimpered internally with need.

"Honey..." She whispered and pulled you closer by your collar.

"Are you tired?"

Rosè knew you would leave her dry if she admitted to being tired. She bit her lips and shook her head. You groaned internally at the sight and brought your thump to free her lips. They were red from the wine.

"I know you are tired, Wifey. But I can't help it Today." You breathed out as you licked her lips. There was a faint taste of wine on them. You pulled her even closer and kissed her. The kiss was needy and nasty — tongues and teeth colliding. You pulled her up from the chair and took off the dress, revealing a white lingerie set paired with a garter belt and stockings. "Fuck!" You cussed under your breath.

"Like what you see?" Rosè teased.

You tuned her around and pulled her back to your chest. "How are you so sexy and innocent looking at the same time? I will never know." You grunted in her ear, and she giggled.

You kissed her shoulders and gently bit down, earning a soft moan from her. The kiss soon progressed to her exposed neck and then to her earlobe. She shivered when you gently grazed your teeth on her ear. Your hands were holding her hips, pinning her to you, but you let them wander around her body as seconds passed. Your hands cupped her breasts, and she moaned, throwing her head back on your shoulder as you pinched her clothed nipple.

You turned her again and made her sit on the counter before spreading her legs and standing between them. Her bra was off in no time, and you attached your mouth to her right breast while your hand played with the other one. She buckled her back, pushing her body more toward you. You nibbled, sucked, and bite on her breasts, giving equal attention to both of them.