The Vaults

Felix POV...

The elevator stopped when we had reached the basement where the vaults were, the elevator doors opened to reveal a long hallway with many metal doors or vaults,Chen then along with a couple of his men led me,Clancee,Shroud and Mezmo who was moving Uncle Borg as we walked down the hallway. "My mighty Anacondrai Warriors it'ss time to sstart ransacking!" Chen shouted as some of his men went to each of the metal doors unlocking them, Chen then slithered over to Borg along with Zugu and Eyezor. "Now,where'ss thiss thing you call the Realm Crystal?" Chen asked as Uncle looked over at me before pointing at a metal door that had loads of metal reinforcements on. Chen slithered up to it before he looked over at both Zugu and Eyezor "get thiss door opened!" he ordered "yess,master" Zugu said as they both grabbed a side of the metal door before yanking the metal door right off the frame. Uncle,Clancee,Mezmo and my eyes widened in shock at how strong they both were,they yanked the door open the door to reveal a light blue glowing diamond.

"The Realm Crystal" Chen said evilly as he slithered over before breaking the glass in casing the crystal before he took out the glowing crystal from the case before examining it "sso much power in ssuch a ssmall crystal" Chen said as he looked over at Borg. "Now,we begin Phase 2,the beginning of Project Realm" Chen said "Project Realm!? that project was shut down because of all the dangers it could bring!" Uncle Borg said "what's Project Realm?" I asked looking at my uncle "the opening of the Cursed Realm"