Borg Tower

Skales POV...

I was on at the side of the bounty looking down at the white clouds and the blue sky before slithering past many of the troops like the Elemental masters,white Nindroids,serpentine soldiers and even some citizens. I slithered up to the bridge where Skylor was steering the ship. "Skylor start the assault!" I shouted as Skylor pulled out a walkie talkie "go! destroy their sentries and defenses" Skylor said as several Serpentine,Nindroid and human ships appeared next to the Bounty before they flew down at the tower. Skylor positioned the Bounty over Borg tower, I slithered over to the side of the ship as Rattla and Spitta threw down two ropes. "This is our stop!" I shouted as Rattla and Spitta slid down the rope followed by Mezmo and Lizaru, I then slid down the rope along with Neuro,Turner and Shade as we landed on the elevator as the four serpentine soldiers pried open the elevator's roof hatch before we landed into the elevator as it went up the tower shook. We soon arrived into Borg's office to see Chen with his two generals and a couple of his soldiers "Chen" I growled as Chen turned around to be facing me "ah,Skales,General of the Hypnobrai" Chen said mockingly "your reign over Ninjago ends today!" I shouted pulling out my sword before I charged at the noodle baron who immediately pulled out his Anacondrai sword before both our blades clashed. Everyone else were fighting Chen's men while I focused on Chen who smirked evilly when suddenly a orb of purple energy ball shot at me sending me hard against the metal wall. I slowly looked up to see the one and only Overlord,who looked down at me smirking "your attack was very illogical" he said when I along with everyone else was dragged away.

Time Skip...

I and the others were dragged over to be sitting next to the ninja who were all tied up,Chen slithered over with a massive smirk on his face "what a pitiful attack" Chen said as Morro walked over along with the Overlord. "Victory iss,our'ss!" Chen shouted while I smirked "not so fast,Chen '' I said making Chen turn to look at me. "Did you really think we didn't have a plan?" I asked, making Chen look down at me confused. "We only were a distraction" I said smirking as Zugu slithered over to Chen "master!" he shouted pointing up into the sky to see a medium size dragon flying towards Borg tower.