The Ghost

Pythor POV...

I stood on the table in the bridge as Lloyd and the others came back with the Dark Matter "you made it!" Jay said as Lloyd set the Dark Matter onto the table "yes,thanks to Skales we managed to find to find where the Dark Matter with out Chen finding out" Lloyd said. "Skales? he was their?" I asked "yes and he told me to tell you that he,Acidicus and the other kidnapped Serpentine are keeping Felix safe" Lloyd said making me sigh in relief to at least know that Felix was in safe hands. "Do we have everything we need to compete the spell?" Cole asked as Kyra opened the spell book "we sstill need the Master of Amber" Kyra said "don't worry about that part" Kai said when suddenly Skylor,Chen's daughter,appeared next to us making all of us to jump in fright "oh,sorry about that" She said giggling a little. Kyra then pulled out a small piece of what looks like from a crystal "is that what I think it is?" Jay asked "yess,part of Master Chen'ss crystal ball in the sstaff of elementss,we only need a ssmall bit of Skylorss power to complete the sspell" Kyra said as he slithered over in front of Skylor "thiss won't hurt a bit" Kyra said raising the small crystal which only took a small bit of her power. "All done" Kyra said as he set the crystal on the table and picked up the spell book reading it over again "oh,no" Kyra said "what is it?" Apoils asked "to compete the sspell,we would need another one of Pythor'ss family for the sspell to work" Kyra said "but the rest of my family is dead!" I said when I heard "no,not all of uss,sson" I turned around to see my father,Arcturus floating their.

 "All done" Kyra said as he set the crystal on the table and picked up the spell book reading it over again "oh,no" Kyra said "what is it?" Apoils asked "to compete the sspell,we would need another one of Pythor'ss family for the sspell to work" K...

"father?! how? you were banished to the Cursed Realm!" I said shocked "Chen has created a device to open the Cursed Realm releasing many ghosts" Arcturus said. "Then we must prepare for Chen's next attack" Garmadon said "no,Sensei Garmadon,you and your ninja are no match against Chen and his new army" Arcturus said "he'ss right,ghost's are not sso easy to kill,you could also get possessed" Apoils said "that'ss why you will need these" Arcturus said sending a light green blast around the ninja which floated around each of the ninja before it slowly disappeared to see that each of the ninja were wearing a new GI and held a new weapon.

"whoa!" Jay said in shock "these new suitss will protect you from being possessed or from turning into a ghost,the Aeroblade will help you defeat ghostss" Arcturus said "why are they so heavy?" Kai asked "because they are made from the only thing that can defeat ghosts,Deepstone" Arcturus explained before he looked over at the ingredients that we had gathered before looking down at me. "How,how about we get you back in sshape,sson"Arcturus said I nodded as my father's eyes glowed even brighter as all the ingredients and myself floated up as a bright golden light blinded all of us even me. But soon it died down and I could see again,when I opened my eyes to soon realize that I wasn't small anymore! I looked at my claws to see they had returned to my original color as was the rest of my body. Kapau slithered over with a mirror to see I had indeed had transformed back to my original self except I was now wearing a purple and black scarf like cape connected to a golden necklace with a larger light blue diamond in it.

I then noticed that their was something on my back,I grabbed it to reveal it was a Anacondrai Claymore which was my great,great,great,great,grandfather's weapon,I soon looked over at Borg tower and smirked "watch out Chen,we are coming" as my blad...

I then noticed that their was something on my back,I grabbed it to reveal it was a Anacondrai Claymore which was my great,great,great,great,grandfather's weapon,I soon looked over at Borg tower and smirked "watch out Chen,we are coming" as my blade glowed purple along with my eyes.