5. Moving In

A week Later ...  Eve was sort  of getting used to her   LS form. 

 Third  P.O.V.

 Eve  and Lin helping   their  cousins,     Moka and Sky ( aka Skylar )  move in since Sky opened a bar. 

When they were sitting on the couch, snice everything was already done, expect for unpacking the boxes that they had carried in the apartment, on the fourth floor.   Lin  got up and said " you better pay me back for helping you guys."

" don't you love  us  cousin."

Eve said  "  if she loved us  she would pay us." while  carrying the last box from the car.

Skylar  said " I'm broke  and I am short of hiring movers   because i   blew my  money on the  Bar that i  own." 

Moka  said "  how about this, we will   work it off if you give us free drinks when we go to your bar."

  Eve was about to say that she liked that idea when her phone rang.

Light switch - Charlie Puth

She ignore the call  and said "  movie night."

She put her phone away and said " I'll  unpack the kitchen."

Moka  said "  you should talk  to him."

Link said "  Talk to him. I think its been a week or two that - 

Just then Linka's phone starting ring..

Linka said "  see  your boyfriend is calling me."

Sky  ( aka Skylar ) said "  sort this out tomorrow or else I am driving your else   you will be band from my bar."

Eve said " fine."   while caring another box into the kitchen.