7. the bet & truth

Third P.O.V.

When school was out for the day,  Eve decided to surprise her boyfriend.  Eve went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was on the third floor, she was walking towards his locker. She herd   her boyfriend's  and     her best friend's voice.

Eve's P.O.V

I was curious  what they were  was taking  about. Just as I took a step  I heard   

Kristen said "the bet is still on or what."

My boyfriend said "  yea the bet still on. Babe.   Just wait until after the  school dance,  When I break her heart."

" you're mean."

" Your meaner, you convinced her to give me another chance babe."

She punched  him and said " what can i say  i am a good friend and I want you to win the bet  against my  step   cousin Selven. " 

After I saw them kissing, I turned around faced and walked out the door.

Eve P.O.V.

I turned around walked away. I couldn't believe I was a bet to him. And my best friend is  pretending to be my best friend. I was lost in  thought until  i got a text   notification. It   popped in front of  my  face. It was    from  my boyfriend saying he has to cancel  because he has family emergency. 

I then  texted him and then I called   Brook to  hack into my school's computer and asked for    this Sleven guy.

The next day ....  at school

 Eve P.O.V

When the lunch bell rang, I rushed out  to my locker.  Just as I was about to text   Lily and my boyfriend  that i am meeting my teach when someone coved my eyes. I  elbowed the stranger. I turned around and was about to  punch the stranger  but   gasped. I then said  "  babe you shouldn't do that."  in my fake tune.

I said " noted.  Anyways when did you learn to punch like that."

 Just as I was about to  tell him,  when   my best friend Lily said "  what took  you...  What happened   you Ace.

Just as my boyfriend was about to answer him, I  saw the  Selven walking way. I  said " I have to ask my teacher something."

Before they could answer, I rushed past them and going the wrong away.

Sleven P.O.V.

When the bell rang for  lunch, I waited  patiently for the others to leave the room.  Let me introduce myself. I   am a loner  at school and makes bets.  my name is Sleven.  My step sister is lily. 

When the class room was almost empty i got up from my seat and  walked out the door.  After  I texted Noah that i am  smoking  on the roof top.  I went to the school's roof top.  When I got to the roof top.  Just as I was about to sit on the bench,   someone taped me on the shoulder. I turned around  and saw that it some girl  from my class. I was about to tell her  I didn't take notes when she said "I'm sorry."

I gave her a confused look. After she stabbed me with a pen in the neck. I said " what the - What kid of bet did you make with  Ace.

I was about to tell her that i have not clue  what is she talking about when I said " The bet was i pick a girl and he dates her. If she break ups with him. I get four hundred. If he breaks up with her i get double the money.

When I felt a flick on my forehead, I said " why did you flick my forehead."

She said "   you looked like you were lost in thought."

" Oh."

She turned  around and  said " you  shouldn't smoke E Sleven.