4. Hangover

Eve P.O.V.

I woke up with a hangover. I  looked around the room and notice  that she was not her own bed. I  was in   hotel suit.  I started to freak out but then  I remembered everything.

Flash back...

After  Brook told me   everything , I said " you gave me a ring becuse  you  wanted to be  a normal human. And now  i am a   LS  until  i die.

Brook gulped  and said " yeah."

Eve    said " well, I guess i have to live a double life and not get caught."

" I'm surprise your not freaking out."

Eve  said " What can i say  I always wanted to be a super hero with powers.

Eve said "  uh okay weirdo."

Five hours later....

After  Keith ( aka the bar tender  who  is the brother of Brooklyn)  took her to a gun range,  he said " Let's try it for real."

Eve  said " You are crazy. I don't think i am ready."

Keith  said " I think you are ready."

Before Eve  could say anything,  He said " I'm going to blindfold you. If you pass my test, we are going to party like there is no tomorrow."

When she almost out of the woods, she  heard a branch broke.  Her  instinct took over.  She transform and hunted down the person  who step on the branch. 

  After she shot the  zombwolf,  She was going to air text (  aka she has a brain  in her chip that can send   messages  to  a phone. If you watched iboy 2017 movie you would get what i am taking bout ) 

 When Zep ( aka Zeppelin  a friend of Keith who is a retied SS ) gasped for air.  He sat up and

said " that stings." while  unhooking the vest.

 Brook  said " nice job."

Eve  said "  We can party but am I  not getting drunk." 

Five hours later...

When Eve  and Keith  were  a little sober, They dragged  Brook out  of club but before they could a fight broke out  and  next thing you know they were in jail.

When  Zep's  Brother bailed them out, he said " Let's get you all home."

Eve said " No,  i dont want to go home  - threw up and pass out.

End of  flash back

Eve's P.O.V.   

After I remembered everything i look to my left and saw   Brook sleeping next  to me.  I  was just about to open the curtains when there was a knock on the door.  I opened the door and a girl in a maid outfit  with a tray of food on the cart. After she pushed  the cart, she  said " Its on the  house Miss    Jenkins.

After she left, My phone rang.

 We are young - Mika 

Brook  said " shut  it off, I have  bloody headache."

I laughed and got my phone. When I turned  on my phone, I had   ten miss calls from my sister.