Chapter: 20 Not expecting

Selena pov *
I can't believe I saw Skylar I was trying to ran but my boyfriend grabbed my hand asked me what's wrong I said my best friend is here Leo looked saw her too Skylar saw me and I said to myself great that's great she was walking towards me with a angry look I said to myself I'm screwed Leo saw me freaking out he gave me a big tight hug to calm me down it did worked me and my boyfriend still hugging but Skylar ripped me off of Leo and started to yelling at me why did you lied to me and seeing Leo said I love him and he is my boyfriend he not a bad person I don't care if you don't support me but I'm not breaking up with him If you have a problem with that just leave and go hand tell people about this I don't care you will never break us apart I thought you were a my best friend now to you are my enemy oh and don't talk to me again or text me or call me goodbye I grabbed Leo's hand and my drink and stromed out of Starbucks my boyfriend gave me a hug I huged back I said I'm sorry you shouldn't listen to that or see that Leo said hey you don't have to apologize it was brave of you to stand up for yourself I just smiled and give him a kiss.

Selena pov * I can't believe I saw Skylar I was trying to ran but my boyfriend grabbed my hand asked me what's wrong I said my best friend is here Leo looked saw her too Skylar saw me and I said to myself great that's great she was walking towards...