Chapter: 26 My love

⚠️Sexual thing ⚠️
Selena pov*
My boyfriend was starting to kiss me on the couch it's not like kissing really is more like making out Leo was starting to suck on my neck down between my boobes leaving love bits all over my body I was moaning crazy I want more of him I said daddy in my boyfriend's ear Leo was slowly taking off of my clothes throwing them on the floor my boyfriend did the same my boyfriend was kissing my neck down to my boobes too my stomach and want further down to my private area Leo placed my legs on his shoulders and started to lick my private area and he sticked his tongue in there I shove Leo's head more in my private area and i was pulling on his hair I moan extremely loud saying daddy I want more that made my boyfriend want me even more when Leo was done tasting me he went up to my lips to kiss me i tasted my pussy in his mouth but i didn't care my boyfriend spread my legs open he slipped his dick inside of me I let out a loud moan Leo going faster and deeper inside of me I was grabbed my boyfriend's shoulder I said to Leo to go faster and more deeper inside of me I can tell my boyfriend was sweating crazy Leo was slowly down that means he is cum inside of me when he did he collapse on top of me breathless I was too I love making love with my boyfriend I can tell we both made a big mess on the couch oops 😬.