namek saga (ch-5)

(cuts to a darkened sky with Vegeti somehow acquiring all seven DragonBalls and summoning Shenron)

NARRATOR: Last time on DragonBall Z Abridged...

VEGETI: Finally! I’ve gathered all seven Dragon Balls!

SHENRON: State your wish.

VEGETI: Dragon! Grant me and Y/N immortality!

SHENRON: Your wish is granted. (eyes start glowing red)

VEGETI: Yes now with our immortality we will be the strongest couple in all the universe (cackles like a madwoman)

(cuts to Vegeti lying on the ground, unconscious and with Zarbon beside her checking her pulse)

VEGETI: (groggily) we will be unstoppable...

ZARBON: Oh, how cute, she's having a little dream.

VEGETI: (groggily while twitching her left foot) Y/N your Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

ZARBON: Now let's get you back to Lady Frieza. I need to... probe you for information.

(Zarbon starts flying while dragging Vegeti)

VEGETI: (groggily) our love is maximum...

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cuts to an outside view of Frieza's ship and then inside with Appule playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 while Vegeti is seen inside a healing tank)

APPULE: (while playing as himself and beating up Bardock) Take that, you bastard! This one's for Eachpe!

ZARBON: (entering the room) Report!

APPULE: (turns off video game) Ah... I just... I'm just checking... her vitals.

ZARBON: Is she going to make
it?

APPULE: Well, it's a good thing you got her to me when you did. Even a little later and we might not have been able to save her.

ZARBON: Why isn't she naked?

APPULE: Luckily, we... what?

ZARBON: In the healing tank, I always thought you needed to be nude.

APPULE: Wha-- Why would you think that?

ZARBON: You know, to... absorb all the healing juices.

(Appule gives Zarbon a blank stare and silence ensues)

ZARBON: Well, looks like you have everything under control here! (quickly takes her leave)

APPULE: Freaks me the f**k out...

(a whistling sound is heard along with the sound of someone tapping a microphone)

GHOST NAPPA: Is this thing on? (tapping sound of a microphone is heard again) Is it on? (Vegeti gurgles) Okay, there we go. A-Ha-Hem! You are now thinking about what Zarbon did to you while you were unconscious. Have fun with that.

VEGETI: (starts growling inside the healing tank)

APPULE: You know, Vegeti, I got to admit, it was pretty impressive how you went all chickhunter on us. But now, you're all ours. And I can't wait to watch Zarbon break you like a glow sti...

(Vegeti awakens and the healing tank starts to light up with energy)

APPULE: (in his thought while getting engulfed by the light) Here I come Eachpe!

(cuts to Frieza's throne room)

FRIEZA: (speaking to Captain Ginyu in the Space Skype) And I want you here in twenty-four hours, understood? And make sure to bring the up-to-date scouters.