What Now!?

"There was a time where people knew my name."  Alice began speaking to you from the intercoms once again, although it sounded like she was truly speaking to herself. 

"It's Alice Angel!", they'd say." The twisted angel reminisced, you imagined that she twirled a lock of her own inky hair with furrowed brows. 

"Feels like so long ago, but we can bring them back!" She now spoke with a brighter tone, before talking to herself and saying a phrase you've seen written on the walls more than once "Dreams come true, Susie, dreams come true.." Her voice ended as soon as you heard the beloved bell ring, signaling you were back to the level you started on so long ago. 

____________________________________________________

"You see those grinning demons?" Alice began with a growling undertone, "Let's remove them, shall we?" She finished another one of her sentences with a sickly sweet tone. "And I've gpt just the tool to make this even more enjoyable.." You sighed as the weapon station opened up to reveal an axe you've seen before, the sounds of cogs and machinery was nothing but white noise at this point. 

Wandering back into the elevator for what felt like the a thousandth time, you slammed your first onto the "K" button and traversed up. 

Quickly going up the stairs and down the hallway, murdering any of the studios twisted creations along side, you slaughtered any Bendy cutouts you found along the way. When you did though, you felt something watching you do so. Although looking around there was no creature in sight to be seen except for the ones you already taken care of. Maybe it was just your senses messing with you. 

You eventually traversed back to the Heavenly Toy's workshop, walking down the small flight of steps and taking down two Searchers. You noticed the small swarm of Bendy cutouts giving you that coy smile of his, further creeping you out and reminding you of a certain someone. 

Sammy must've gotten his mask from one of these things, although, his mask was a bit too small to have come from one of these. You started thinking about dear ol' Sammy while you finished chopping any Bendy cutouts down as you started walking back to the elevator, thinking your job was done for now. 

As you got the balcony part of the elevator room you came from, the sound of a ghastly groan and the walls gaining this bubbling ink on the floor and walls. You soon realized that the ink demon was phasing through the wall down below. You inhaled quickly, as a response to the not-so-good situation you were in right now, caused the ink demon to look up sharply at the noise. His corrupted inky face and cunning animated smile glared at you from below. 

Alice's words from before struck you in thought "stay out in the open too long, and he will find you~"

You panicked at the realization that he most definitely heard you, both you and him starting bolting in the same direction. You to hide, and for him to chase. Your feet pounded against the floorboards as the ink on the walls started to match the one that appeared with Bendy. 

You dashed through the small rooms and back into the Heavenly Toys workshop. You remember that there was a Little Miracle station against a wall and acted quickly. Rushing up to the small box and, quickly but quietly, closed it. You could hear your heartbeat in your ears and brought your hands towards your mouth to silence your heavy breathes.

Soon the ink appeared on the walls as he entered the room with all of his glory. Moving his head as if he was looking around to see someone even though he is blind, maybe he's sniffing you out? Or maybe the cutouts were somehow connected to him in someway besides being his cartoony counterpart.