The christening that started everything.

Lill:pov As I woke up I looked at the time when I saw it was 4:00 am "oh shit!" as I jolted up to get ready Realizing the christening is in a hour. "Tommy!! get your ass up now!" I yelled as I shook the child awake "aww fuck off Lill.." "no Tommy the christening is in a hour come on!" "ok,ok."

                                                                At the Church of primes

Wilbur:pov "Oh my god where are those two?" Wilbur said "awahhh.." "I know Tayla (T) there slow" he said to her picking her up. "heyo!" "hm? oh hey Technoblade" "hey where's the little one?" "right here" Wilbur said turning to face Techno and Phil "oh my god she so cute.." Phil said as he held her. "hey hey were here!" Lillian said yelling as she dragged Tommy with her "oh my lord took you two long enough DreamXD and the other gods are gonna arrive soon." "yeah I know its just this guy wouldn't get out of bed" lill said glaring at Tommy "ay I was tired ok?!" tommy said "yeah yeah look you two go take your seats their about to arrive ok?!" Wilbur said as they sat next to Phil and Techno. as Wilbur went up to the front to put T in her crib. "ok now you stay here ok?" he said bopping her nose "awah!" she said as she put her little hands on her dads face as he heard the church bells ringing "ok I need to go now sweetheart." he said giving her his beanie. As DreamXD Kristen and the other gods entered the church standing to each side of her.

DreamXD:pov "welcome everybody to the christening of Tayla soot please remain seated as each god and goddess bestow a gift to the young kid Kristen would you like to go first seeing as she is your granddaughter?"

Kristen:Pov "right of course XD." (DreamXD)  she said as she walked over to the crib "awwhnoo.." "hehe hello little one now I gift you this she said giving her a hardcore heart neckless. there you go little one" she said going back to where she stood as the other gods gave there gifts it was finally DreamXD turn as he approached her I cupped his face with her little hands.

DreamXD:Pov As I felt the girls hand on my face I held it as I looked into her future "interesting she has two futures." I thought as I gave her a pendent made from a eye of ender. "she has a bright future." I said as everyone cheered. Me still confused on "why she had two completely different futures whatever it doesn't matter right now.." I muttered to myself DreamXD "is everything okay?" Kristen ask concerned "hm? oh Kristen yes everything is fine" I said calmly "alright then come on the party is about to start" "right" I said heading over to the festivities.

*As Tommy Lill and Tubbo looked after T while all the others were partying.*

Tommy:pov "yeah I know right and get this then he made over half of the hounds follow Phil cause of one fucking baby zombie!" "Tommy Tommy look out!" Tubbo yelled as T fell from Tommy's lap to the hard wooden ground "ohh shit...umm hey come on don't cry its ok.." Tommy said scared as she began to cry loudly.

Wilbur:pov "yes I really do appreciate it XD huh?" "T-Tommy what did you do?!" Wilbur said running over picking T up "shhh its ok shh.." "I didn't do anything Will she just fell on accident!" Tommy said panicking. "Shhh come on Tayla its ok god damn it, it's gonna take forever to calm her down.." Wilbur said "why don't I have a go?" DreamXD says walking up to Wilbur "umm I'm not sure about that XD she can be umm quite stubborn on who gets to calm her down most of the time its me or Techno" "you'll be surprised at what I can do., may I?" XD said holding his arms out to cradle her "alright then." Wilbur said giving her to him.

DreamXD:pov as I cradled the little girl in my arms her eyes began to change slowly from dark brown to blood red shhh little one I said calmly swaddling the child.            

                                                     *17 years later up in DreamXD's world* 

"Ok now XD have you made your choice for you know?" Kristen said looking at him "yes but its not yet fully confirmed." he said "well who is it XD?" Famine said looking intrigued "I hope its someone who's not childish.." Famine said "well ether way Famine its not your choice its XD's so XD who have chosen?" Kristen asked politely "well you see Kristen I have been looking into a few people but the one I found most interesting was that mortal Tayla.." as Kristen spat out her wine choking on what she just heard *cough* "what who did you say again?!" she said wanting to make sure she heard him right "I said I had chosen Tayla you seem surprised." XD said looking at her calmly "y-you do realise she's not exactly gonna agree on this right?" Kristen said Looking at DreamXD worried "what are you talking about Kristen?" "do you not understand how independent she is there is no way she would do this!" "well its not like she's got a choice Kristen its not her choice its mine" XD proclaims holding the glass of wine in his hand "alright suite your self but be ready for the hell that's coming" she says taking a sip of her wine "but hold on isn't that girl only like 16?!, the main rule to this was that the person must be at least 18 and over!" Famine says confused "correct Famine and that's why lucky for her she'll be turning 18 within the next week correct Kristen?" "yes." "good then we shall tell her then" XD said "ok XD but be ready to have at least 5 more people in limbo" Kristen said snickering a little.

                                                        *In the mortal plane*     

"Oi mate you up yet?!" Phil yelled from down stairs making breakfast "hold up I'll go get her" Techno said heading up stairs "Yoooooo Tayla wake up! Phil's gonna kick Tommy again!" Techno said "coming she said jolting up from her bed ready with her phone. "Hah you thought!" Techno said running down stairs you peace of shit get back here I said running down stairs I got her Phil Techno said running down the stairs "oh morning mate" Phil said smiling to her "hmm..morning Phil." she said as she sat down on the couch "how did you sleep?" Phil asked looking to T "alright could be better tho." she said still adjusting to the lighting in the room "well get yourself some food then get ready i'll be leaving for a while so Techno will be here with you for the day." Phil said handing her a plate of baked bread and beef "right" she said "man I still can't believe you'll be 18 in a week it feels like yesterday we were at your christening seeing you for the first time.." Phil said softly smiling to himself. "so are you gonna go visit your dad today?" Techno said looking at her "yeah I wanted to yesterday but I had to help aunty Lill and Tubbo move some stuff from Tubbo's office" she said softly eating her food "well how about after we go and see Ranboo and Michele ay?" Techno said snugging my shoulder "sure" she said smiling.