Everything comes together an a new life begins.

*that night*

As T was reading she was suddenly forced to stand "huh what the fuck?" "Hello again." famine said as he looked to her with a smug look "what do you want now you already almost ruined everything?" "That's exactly what I want, I want you gone and XD to find a different wife." "not gonna happen now piss off." T said grabbing her Axe ready to attack hm "to bad you don't have a choice in the matter." Famine says as he knocks her down, knocking her out "night, night brat!"

*on the big day*

"Where is she?, We are meant to start soon." Tubbo said nervously as he looked at the clipboard "Tubbo where's T?" Lill asked looking worried "I don't know she hasn't even made it to Niki's so I'm unsure-" "Everyone help someone help!" Famine yelled as he ran into the church holding a bleeding out and pale T in his arms ''Famine what happened?!" Kristin asked looking at him "i don't know she was just outside bleeding out i came as quick as i could!" "Kristin look." XD said as he pointed to T's "neck her pendants are-" "not there." "you think-" "yes." XD said as he stood up looking at Famine with a devilling glare.

*with T in Famines dimension*

As tears continued to stream down her face the words continued to echo in her mind "you're nothing!, you are just a pawn to XD., nobody actually cares for you!" "Maybe Famines, right?, I'm an idiot. I should've never trusted him., Why do I even love him?!, Why!" "T are you here?!, T its XD!" "huh? T!" "Hello!" as DreamXD turned to see T locked in a ceil bruised and beaten he ran over "what happened who did this?" as tears of relief and pain streamed down her face she looked at him "Famine h-he i don't know why he did it but he said that you never even cared for me." "You said it yourself Famine only lies to get to our heads." XD said as he let her out of the cell kissing her on the forehead pulling her into a hug. "Come now, let's put an end to Famine." XD said as he took her hand ensuring she was safe with him.

*back at the church*

"Where's XD?" Foolish asked, looking worried "he'll be here soon I can assure you that." Kristin replied in a stern tone. As the church doors opened to see XD and T standing next to one another "T-T my you're alive but how?!" Famine said pretending "enough stalling Famine i know what you did to her!" XD said sternly as a sword appeared in his hand "XD w-what are you doing?!, come on now you cant just kill me!" "can and will!" XD replied flying towards Famine grabbing him and taking him outside of the church. As their battle continued the noise of a sword being stabbed through something caught everyone's attention as they all went out to see Famine disappearing blood dripping from the sword in XD's hand as everyone clapped while Tubbo helped T walk over "ay you know i wanted to kill him." she said to XD smiling "my bad shall we?" XD askes as he looks at her "yes we shall Nikki?" "Right, come on." Nikki said as she took T to get ready.

(After T got ready it was finally time as they made their way back to the church.)

*after the main ceremony*

"Now may XD please come up to speak?" Big Q said as he invited God "thank you Quackity. now before we convince T, Foolish please come up." as T made her way up she stood waiting "now because Famine is now gone a new god must be made so T, Foolish this is where you two come in Foolish i hereby invite you to join the gods once again." XD says as Foolish changes, gaining wings and a halo. "As for you my dear i give you a choice either you stay a mortal and live here or become a Goddess and Join me and the other gods the choice is yours." XD says with his book floating in front of him. As T looks around to the people her family and her friends she looks to Phil who nods and smiles. "I'll become a god." T says calmly "you're sure?" "yes cause i know what will make me happy and i know that's what they want." T says looking at Phil and Kristin. "Very well then i hereby make you Tayla Soot the goddess of the day and Night." XD says as she changes, gaining wings and marking all over her as she smiles to everyone as all the gods bow and leave.