The surprise!

As I went to land a hit I was suddenly pinned by Techno when I heard one of Phil crows. "Ka ka! T head to the prime church go!" The crow spoke, flapping its wings. "Well, I gotta go see ya Techno!" "Byeee!"

*meanwhile at the church of prime with all of the other Smp members*

"Oh my gosh Big Q stop making around, she's gonna arrive soon!" Tubbo yelled seeing that Quackity got crushed by another wooden pole again. "Owww I know man" he said looking like he got beaten by a bush. "Mates she's here!" Phil yelled "ok everyone places!" Tubbo yelled as everyone got in there places.

T's: pov As I followed the crow riding my horse I finally arrived as I headed into the church I removed my armor and weapons putting them into a chest. "Surprise! Happy birthday T!" As I stood there shocked I smiled "aw thanks you lot." I said chuckling. "Hey mate look who we got to tag along" as I looked behind Phil I saw Kristen standing there with a drink "hey grandmother!" I said walking over hugging her "hello little one" she replied hugging me back lightly. "So you got my invite?" I said smiling "yes but there's someone else I brought along." she said smiling "who?" I asked as Kristen pointed to where Foolish was. I saw DreamXD there talking with him "DreamXD s here?!" I said shocked "yes now come let have some fun." she said walking out to where everyone else is.

"Wooooo go T!" "Ha you may have been trained by me T but i know you can't beat me." Big Q said looking at his hand "really now let's revile in 3,2,1" as we showed our cards Big Q looked shocked "no way! How did you-?!" "Hmm student surpasses teacher" I said smiling "aww man fair play" he said shaking my hand.

*meanwhile in the hallway at the back area*

Lill: pov As I was heading back to the main room I saw DreamXD and Kristen talking in the hallway. "XD she's not ready to learn this information!" "Kristen she's 18 now she's old enough to know." XD said, grabbing the book from her. As I quickly went back to the party via the other door.

T's: pov

"Go T!" As me and Tubbo drank the hot sauce I felt a slight twitch in my mouth. "How the heck are you not needing water?!" Tubbo said drinking the water as if he were about to die. "Um T can you come with us for a moment please? don't worry everyone it's fine" Kristen said putting her arm around my shoulder taking me to the back where I saw DreamXD waiting there. "Oh my gosh don't tell me I've ruined something in your realm I haven't been there since Karl took me that one time!" T said "No! Don't worry you're not in trouble this time." XD said calmly, "so what did I do then?" I asked nervously as XD passed me an old looking book. I was confused. "Turn to the 12th page then you will understand" he said calmly "Ok." I replied as she turned to the page she was reading though it when I looked at the page next to it I saw the names of all the gods with names of current and past members of the Smp next to them when I looked at them all I saw one that I recognized "Phil and Kristen..?" I said, "is this some sorta book with every marriage on the server in it?" T asked, looking at them. "Well you could say that" Kristen said smiling nervously "what you're acting like I'm gonna be getting married you know that i would never agree to such a thing!" T said "yeah umm say that to XD.." Kristen said nervously "huh?" I looked at him confused. "You see Tayla every 100-1000 years a god will be made to choose 5 mortals then one of those 5 mortals will be chosen to be arranged to marry that god as the book said." XD said explaining. "Ok what's this got to do with me?" I asked looking confused still "Tayla you have been chosen to marry one of the 5 gods on this server, this god being DreamXD." Kristen said breaking the news to me. Silence entered the room, the noise of the party in the background. "Tayla are you ok?" Kristen asked about to tap my shoulder when I suddenly pulled away walking through the back door heading out "Tayla wait!" Kristen said trying to head after me when XD pulled her back. "leave her Kristen she needs time he said calmly." "Time?! She's not that type of person XD she's not like the others she won't just agree!" Kristen argued "it's not she can have a choice." XD replied "still she won't be happy you think this is what she wanted?!" Kristen said angrily "of course not but she needs to adjust" he replied.

As I left the church I grabbed my armor and stuff as I went to the back grabbing my horse Luna. "Tayla please wait!" Kristen said heading over to where she was standing look Kristen "I'm fine I just need to go and do something." I said hiding my clear annoyed face using the hood of my cape. Look, "I didn't want this for you" "I didn't even know XD put you there!" "Look at least try and give him a chance. He's not as bad as you think, just give him time." Kristen said, trying to compile with me. I gave her a glare as I looked to the sky. "Fine" I said agreeing "phew ok" she said relefted "also Kristen i found this in my room whose is it?" I said showing the little eye of ender pendent in my hand. "Oh you still have that?" She asked, looking a little surprised. "Uhm this is mine I thought it belonged to Ranboo or something?" I said looking at it confused. "It's from your christening" Kristen said "ohh right" I replied.

"So you're finally calm and not gonna murder anybody?" DreamXD asked approaching both me and Kristen. As I glared at XD with a pissed look Kristen nudged me. "Be nice you" , she said. "Don't worry Kristen its fine I don't mind at all" he said calmly. "Kristen said I should give you a chance so I guess I can do that but I mean it none of the fucking around like you do with foolish!" she said with a serious look. "Yes yes of course" he said chuckling a bit under his breath. "how about we go somewhere to talk about this?" XD requested "fine." she said as she climbed on to Luna riding off.