wedding planning and the plans for a date.

*with Nikki and Lillian at her place*

Third person: "So you want this main part to be red?" Nikki asked looking up to Lill "oh yeah also what's in that room over there?" Lill asked, pointing to the small room next door. "Oh um it's just some of the outfits I'm uh working on." Nikki said laughing nervously. "Well could I see them?" Lill asked as she went to open the door "Wait! No-" Nikki said as Lill opened the door as she let out a slight sigh as Lill saw the long dark Green dress in the room looking half way done. "Nikki whos dress is this?" Lill asked, looking back at her interested. "Oh um its for- Hey Nikki you here?!" Tayla yelled as she entered the house as Nikki shut the door quickly Nikki and Lill made their way to the main room where she was waiting "Heyy T!" They both said as they leaned against the wall looking very oddly at each other.

Tayla:Pov: "are you two okay?" I asked looking at them tilting my head slightly "o-oh yeah, yeah everything is fine T dont worry!" Nikki said as she stepped in front of the door leading to where the dress was. "Nikki, I wanted to see if I could get fitted for my dress cause I was meant to come yesterday but I got occupied with DreamXD and Kristin?" i said smiling as I went to walk over towards the two of them. "O-oh well I'm a little busy with the others haha you know..?" Nikki said laughing "ok well I'll go see Tubbs and Big Q then and see how the venue is going I guess" I said as I waved leaving Nikki's place a little confused.

Nikki:Pov: "Oh my gosh that was too close." I said as I sighed in relief "indeed to close Nikki.." DreamXD said in a stern tone from behind "I-hello XD?!" I said jumping a little "what do you need?" I asked looking up to God, smiling slightly. "I came to see the dress and Foolish wanted me to tell you if you could also make him a new suit." DreamXD said looking a little dazed, clearly lost in his thoughts at the same time. "Oh sure I'll put it on the list!" I said as I grabbed my check list from the table. "Well in that case I must be off I need to see how the venue is going with Tubbo and Quackity." DreamXD said as he slowly flowed leaving the house.

*meanwhile with Tubbo, Quackity, Tommy and Ranboo at the church of prime*

Tayla:Pov: "Hey everyone-!" "Ow man that hurt!" Quakity said as he fell off the latter the pole landing on him again "Oh my gosh Big Q come on get up and hurry DreamXD's gonna be here any minute!" Tubbo yelled in a slight panicked voice. "Hey Big Q you ok?" I asked going over as I helped him up. "Yeah thanks me amigos.." Big Q said standing back up as I helped him up anytime "wow the Venue it looks amazing you guys I love it so far!" "I will admit it's better than I anticipated". "holy shit of gods hello"! Tayla yelled startled by DreamXD' s sudden appearance. "T". "XD". "how have you been since the um meeting "? DreamXD asked looking down to her "fine". she replied looking away "I apologies for how Famine and War acted it was unfair". XD said in a slightly sinner tone. "it's fine".

"So um DreamXD what do you think so far"? Tubbo asked smiling nervously "it's not all bad I'll admit I'm impressed by your work I'll say that much". "thank you"! "now T we must talk so could you please come with me". DreamXD said looking to her waiting for a reply "fine". Tayla said letting out a sigh as she followed him away from the venue. "so what is it"? she asked looking up to him crossing her arms slightly "well since this entire thing was dropped on you so suddenly I felt a little bad about it so I wanted to asked would you want to meet me somewhere say about tomorrow afternoon"? XD asked looking down to her "why exactly"? T asked a little sceptical "well to get to know and understand you more I want to know what your truly like outside of the fighting and independence". XD replied sincerely holding up her hand slightly. "very well where will we meet"? T asked holding her notebook "the fields on the outer outskirts of L,manburg". "fine then I'll see you there then". T said as she left the area.