EP.1

(Y/n was in her apartment while sipping her cup of cold coffee in the summer times of the month. It was past 5'o clock and her mom started scolding her.)

y/n mom: Y/nnn!!! why are you drinking those cold coffee with ice don't you know that you can catch cold even if u just eat a small bite of ice cream. Why don't you ever listen to me y/n how many times...........

y/n POV: Wow it doesn't matters to me anymore how much she scolds or beats me huh... after all I'm an Asian family's kid, what do you even expect from me.... (finally she leaves)

(y/n get's a call from her bestie Lisa)

y/n: Hey ssup?

Lisa: Yah! Y/nnnnnn I forgot to remind you that tomorrow we have to get our map work for the geography class which is right after the art class. Are you done with the work?

Y/n: (acts sarcastic) hahahaha... what do u think.

Lisa: I'm sooo sorry babe wait I'll come over to your place and we'll finish this in no time. Right?

Y/n: Yup sure. Thank you so much Lisa. or else that women (the teacher) would have been killed me to death. (sighs.... in satisfaction)

(Lisa chuckles for a bit and with an agree she hangs up the call and rides to y/n's house)

(In between that time y/n gets a call from another friend of her, she picks up the call and HE was ....Choi Younjun aka Younjunah only y/n calls him that)

Choi Younjun aka Younjunah only y/n calls him that)

Younjun: Hey y/n supp? you good na?

Y/n: Yup what about you?

Younjun: Yep I'm. Any plans tonight?

Y/n: Nah. Actually Lisa is coming over to my place because I haven't done my map work yet so she'll be helping me tonight.

Younjun: Yah! you should have told me na I could have done that for you and you could've just taken it from me and given it to the teacher.

Y/n: Why would you do so much of hardwork for me? Lisa is coming with a Map and I'll just do it with her by myself, it's okay thank you but I'll do it by myself.

Younjun: But y/n...

Y/n: Younjunah!! it's okay thank you so much and you've already done so much of things for me and I don't want to pressurize you any more, I already owe you many thing you have even written my economics holiday homework. You haven't even let me do anything for you.

Younjun: Oh c'mon y/n don't say it like this you are a friend of mine. How can you say it like this. I think you have not accepted me as your friend.

Y/n: Hey you always take things to the next level. I didn't mean that in 'that' way c'mon Younjunaah!!

Younjun: Alright sorry I was just messing around y/n.

Y/n: Hey I think Lisa has came I'll talk to you tomorrow in the school okay Younjunie?

Younjun: (His POV- OMOO she has never called me that before) Yup catch me later in the cafeteria I want to tell you something.

Y/n: Yupsiee (Hangs up the call)

(About the NEW CHARACTER: Choi Younjun - He's a year older than y/n and he is seeking for the medical line as his future career. Him and y/n got to know each other between these few months only but Younjun has been acting really strange from day one.

He's the popular kid who had been running behind y/n just by her first look in the class as it was their first semester of the session. Younjun usually talked with y/n and Lisa for a longer period of time, he was the favorite kid of all the teachers.

And the most important and silly thing was that he hated Lisa being around y/n he hated her presence around y/n for some reason.)

(Lisa knocks on y/n's door and waited for her to open the door, holding a pair of map works in her and and the car and house keys... y/n opens the doors)

Y/n: Yah!!! Unnie I was waiting for you eagerly.

Lisa: Ohhh y/nnn c'mon let's finish the work as soon as possible.

(They finished there work enjoyed their precious time with each other, had ramen and got Netflix and chill.. After everything was done Lisa left her house and went back to her own place.)

Next day in the school at the cafeteria

Younjun: Hey Y/n how have you been?

Y/n: I'm kind of good what about you ? You wanted to tell me something I guess?

Younjun: Yeah can I steal your time and hang out with you for a bit?

Y/n: Yeah sure why not.

(They moved out of the campus and were near a palm tree where it was pretty far from the campus.)

Younjun: Actually y/n I wanted to te... tell you something (Started sobbing and continued saying something which was not understandable)

Y/n: Younjunaah what happened? either you tell me what happened and then cry or else first you cry and then tell me what happened?

Younjun: Actually I really wanted to say that... (He steps forward and then y/n eventually steps backward where she ends up, her back is pressed against the palm tree)

(Younjun was intensely looking into her eyes and his warm gaze was making her feel some kind of comfort for some reason, she was confused what was happening but wasn't sure if it's right or not. Situation between them was totally hot and insane)

What was the reason Younjun pulled y/n to a far place to say something.... what was he about to say her?

Keep reading to know what happens next

Oh wait!!! little did they know that they were getting filmed? Got spoilers.... Wanna know what happens next then follow me and If you liked this part then Don't forget to vote me