EP.4

RECAP:

Y/n with her soft broken voice replied and explained each and everything to him. Younjun got tears in his eyes and regretted about everything he had done for her. With an aggressive revengeful full of rage and fire he pushed the handbrake, puts the gear on 3rd and y'all know when a young guy is in anger what he does.... 

Younjun's POV

I don't know what I was up to but right now all I knew was that... It's me for whom she's hurt and It's me who's gonna take the revenge for her. While I was driving I looked at her, Her face covered with bruinses, she wasn't moving but due to the momentum and high velocity of the car she was in a bit of motion. she looses her control over the gravitational motion and falls on my shoulder. Then I realized how soft and delicate she is. 

Younjun: Yah! Is this the place where they had beaten you?

Y/n: Yeah and I don't remember what happened next, but there was a staff from the collage who helped me to get home safe. He was really kind and also paid the cab and.....

The staff: Hey kiddo you came back again? what happened are you good? is it paining? why didn't you treat the wounds?

Younjun:  Ajushi I'm really thankful to you. Thank you so much for helping her to get home. Let me pay you back the cab expenses.

The staff: Yahh! listen it's totally fine, you don't need to pay me a single amount of money. Just make sure you keep her safe. And take care of her.

Younjun: But Ajushi....

The staff: Kid let me make you know that you just get your pocket money which can end someday. But I earn even if I invest it somewhere I can earn it again and again someday.

Younjun: You're so sweet Ajushi.,!

The staff: Bruh I'm straight.

Y'n laughed out loud as much as she could.

Y/n: Ajushi nice joke huh.

Three of them chuckled. 

Younjun: By the way Ajushi in what state did you find her? And do you know what had happened here? Or is there any cc.tv footage available?

The staff: I want to help you but it would be illegal.

??: I can help you guys.

The Staff suddenly bows to the guy who exclaimed with surety that he would help them. Y/n had flinched with that person's unexpected presence out there. 

Younjun: Who are you? And how can you play the role of helping us?

??: I'm from the main security department and I just now saw the footage. You should come and see that right now.

Younjun: Sure. Y/n should I help you to walk?.

y/n: Nah thanks, I'll walk by myself.

Younjun knew that she can't walk, but still wanted to check how much of potential she had. After entering the campus again they had to take the stairs, Younjun asked Y/n to take the stairs first before him so that he'll be behind her. She went first but then all of a sudden she trip over  and was about to fall down, But luckily ends up in Younjun's hard chest, his arms were simultaneously one on her back and another on her waist. The next moment he took her up in bridal style to the security room and kept her on some comfy chair.

Younjun's POV: Huh what did you think you could walk all the way up without me?! Why does she ignores such a handsome face like me OH GODD WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME OR HER WHATEVER!!! I don't care. 

From the man security department: So yeah here the footage is ready. Wanna have a look?

Younjun: Yeah of course. 

After watching the footage, The staff, and Younjun both were in tears. Younjun runs back to y/n to hold her and cry on her shoulder. y/n whines in pain says to Younjun that her shoulder was damaged too. When he heard that, he stepped back. Then the staff asked Younjun to have a look in the screen. It was the whole damn information about the whole bunch of girls who had tried to hurt y/n. He takes a pic of their current location and sets in his map to find them. 

Younjun: Thank you so much Ajushi for your help. I'll be leaving now. 

The staff: Son. Don't get yourself in trouble. Be safe and keep her safe also.

Younjun: Yes. no need to worry about that.

Then he comes back to y/n and picks her up to walk down the staircases but before that then leaned down to tell her. "I'll make sure next time if there's someone with bad intention for you, will've to keep his thoughts to their selves only because their organ system's gonna stop working if they'll try to change their thoughts into reality."  That sent shivers down her spinal cord and goose bumps all over her body. Then without any disclaimer he took her in his arms and walks back from the campus to his car. According to the Goo*le map the bunch of  girls were spotted at the same spot. But before he could put the gear, y/n stops him.

Y/n: Are you gonna deal with them alone?

Younjun: Nah I'm a good boy I don't hurt girls.

Y/n: Then where are we going?

He smirked and rides the car to an unknown Big Banglow. He parked his car under a beautiful big shedding tree which was shredding flowers, it felt so refreshing Then assures Y/n to trust him, and he makes sure that he'll be back within 7.7 minutes. And when he came back he, there was a girl with him. She looked so beautiful that she got lost in her beauty. She was so mesmerizing that she had almost forgot that her wound in the hands were now burning due to the direct sunlight and maybe in other words you could say the UV rays. The girl was in a beautiful hand weaved crop top which looked cute on her and the tennis skirt which she was wearing looked so pretty on her. Both of them sat in the car, That girl sat behind Younjun as she wanted to introduce herself to y/n. 

Younjun: Y/n this is Kim Hyungseo aka BIBI, and BIBI this is Y/N.

BIBI: Hello I'm Younjun's cousin sister

Y/n: Owh hi!! I'm his classmate friend.

 (Both bowed down for each other)

Younjun: Umm... Y/n actually I was talking about her and she's gonna help us.

BIBI: What help it's my pleasure if I'm beneficial for you guys.

Y/n: But I'm still confused. BIBI Unnie how can you... I mean you look so innocent and cute.

Younjun smirked and geared up his speed unless and until he finds their location.

Got spoilers.... Wanna know what happens next then follow me and If you liked this part then Don't forget to vote me

Keep reading to know what happens next.

ONLY HE COULD SAVE MY BURNING SOUL. BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER WHILE I WAS THE BURNER.