EP.3

RECAP: 

(Y/n starts trembling and her temperature starts rising, her body shivered the moment she heard His voice which went through her ears and disturbed her whole human system.)

Lisa: My lord!!!!!! y/n are you good?!! 

Yoongi: Younjun I think you should leave.

Younjun: Oh Yoongi c'mon ice down I got her. Give me a chance.

(Younjun leads his way to y/n and signs Lisa to get a bit side so that he could approach y/n...)

He sits beside y/n and then whispers in her ears that... "I'm sorry if I looked scary at that time. I'll give some other reasons to the crowd and shoo them away and I promise I'll never come near you ever, if you feel uncomfortable around me then Let me tell you that I'll never let you see my face. EVER AGAIN." And then he went away with a warm smile in his face. Y/n was already in a shock and now she fainted.

Yoongi: yahhhh! Younjun what did you say to her?? Huh?! She fainted already?!

Younjun: Don't worry Yoongiiah! She'll be alright when she'll get back to her senses.

Lisa: Yoongi let him go, come and  look at y/n!!

Younjun: Better you listen to your gf.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and let him go, He runs back to have a look at y/n. He found that her heartbeats were rising rapidly and came on control when he whispers in her ears with comforting lines, as she doesn't have her own brother she always tries to find her brother on someone like Yoongi oppa. Where Lisa was rubbing y/n's foot so if she might feel good or something. Y/n wakes up and assured them that she's fine and tells them to leave for the class as the  bell ranged.

All of a sudden while walking back to class Yoongi observed the kids/batch mates watching there mobiles too carefully and like they didn't wanted to miss a single second of moment to watch that. Then Lisa and Yoongi both of them got a whatsapp message at the same time, before opening the phone, both of them looked at each other. It was video sent by an unknown number and it was the same number who sent the video to both of them. Lisa got confused and then Yoongi restricted Lisa to open the message and asked her to watch the video from his mobile itself. It was the video of y/n and Younjun where they were pretty far away from the campus and near the palm tree as you guys know.

 Yoongi: Wtf is this?! baby I think this video is trending in our collage. (He was all tensed up)

Lisa: Who tf took this video?!!

??: Haha finally found my targeted audience now it's just Younjun and y/n left to see this show.

Yoongi directly goes to grab that man and pulled him by his collar and aggressively tends to choke him.

??: Oh wait calm down 'little fire ball' it's just the beginning and if you try to mess with me, this might get posted in public. Be happy that it's just been posted in the personal account of the school. Anyways are you guys up for Ice Tea?

Lisa: Nah we're good you can leave now thank you.

??: Owh sad to hear that beautiful lady.

Lisa just goes and kicks his ass aggressively and that guy fells down and the couple left the place as soon as possible. Later the same day after collage when y/n was leaving for her home she found many people were staring at her with disbelieve. A girl group who used to like stan Younjun like anything... randomly came up to y/n and stood in front of her, They scolded her from every angle and continuously repeated the same topic that why was she being too close to 'HIM'.

At first she didn't get what they were saying and then the leader of the girl just came up and slapped the hell out of her and then she fell down. Another girl pulled her hair so she would stand up and face the leader of the group. The leader aggressively said other girls to do all the brutal tortures to her. As it was the time to leave the collage so no one was there to help her get rescued. After a lot of kicks, slaps and other torturous behavior of the girls, y/n eventually collapses and the girls leave immediately after they got their satisfactory satisfaction from her. 

After an hour when she got in her senses a staff of the collage was sitting beside her who was waiting for her to get in her senses, he was so worried that when she woke up, she found him praying to God (like Muslims do while they pray) for her to wake up to her senses. When y/n tapped in his shoulder the man got so happy that he got tears in his eyes. after few casual conversation, that man lets her go out of the campus safely and helped her get a cab to reach her home. And it was that staff who paid for the cab expenses.

Lisa and Yoongi's POV:

We've been waiting for her since 45 mins as her mom was worried that she hasn't come home yet so finally our patience broke and we got up to find her then the main door suddenly creaks open. The door then revealed a girl standing broke and seemed like she had got brutally beaten up and the bruinses were so visible that you might feel the pain in your own skin the way she was looking all painful and then... she was so broken she falls on her knees and again collapses.

Yoongi got tears in his eyes and ran towards her to hold her up and ask her who did this to her. but she was unable to even express a single sound. Y/n's mom came all running towards her daughter to hold her and cry but Yoongi refused to let y/n go out of his embrace. Lisa was already numb to say anything because she had never seen a single scratch or any bruise on her friend, she refused to accept. That the girl who's there all senseless is her friend, her sister. After all these things were going on Younjun entered y/n's house because he heard about the rumors and saw the online video of them. 

Younjun: Is anyone here?! (He screams)  

Lisa: Why are you here again? aren't you satisfied after hurting my friend? huh? answer me! right now.!!(Lisa was very aggressively angry and out of her senses) 

The moment when Younjun found y/n with all the bruinses and senseless fallen on the ground he got really angry and frustrated and sorrowfully sad at the same time. He runs to the kitchen to find water to let y/n drink and sprinkle on her face. When he sprinkled water on her face she wakes up and breathes heavily, and when she woke up the very next moment Younjun offered her water to drink. 

After all the treatment when she finally stood up Younjun asks y/n's mother's permission to let her go with him so that she can guide him to figure out who was that person who made this condition of y/n falling on her knees all broken and collapsed. 

Y/n's mother gave him permission after a deep thought, Then Yoongi asked him if he could come with him. But Younjun refused, he knows that Yoongi's mother is too strict for him to let him do these violence kind of things. Then y/n's mother also advised Yoongi to not to get involved in this because she knows how brutal his mom could act to him if she even knows about this by mistake.

Then in the end Younjun took y/n up in a bridal style and got her sit in the front of the car and pulled the seatbelt for her and made her feel comfortable in his car. Younjun sit's in the car and asked y/n who were they.... Y/n with her soft broken voice replied and explained each and everything to him. Younjun got tears in his eyes and regretted about everything he had done for her. With an aggressive revengeful full of rage and fire he pushed the handbrake, puts the gear on 3rd and y'all know when a young guy is in anger what he does.... 

Got spoilers.... Wanna know what happens next then follow me and If you liked this part then Don't forget to vote me

Keep reading to know what happens next.