Chapter 5: Relaxation

A few days later we were now on a cruise ship, it had been announced that we would have a vacation but I doubt it's just that, there's something more to this.

As of right now I was just standing on the deck admiring the ocean view. This is the first time I've ever seen the sea and it was quite beautiful.

The calm ocean waves and cool breeze was very relaxing.

I got a buzz from my phone and it was Arisu who texted me to come meet her.

I found her sitting in an Italian restaurant

"Have you ordered yet?" I asked her

"Not yet I was waiting for you to arrive"

"Was this all that you wanted me to see you?"

"Fufu you caught me, what do you think about this vacation?" She asked

"There's definitely more to it, maybe another exam"

"That's right, before this Katsuragi-kun asked me that if there was an exam that he could be the one to lead it, but if he fails then leadership will pass onto me and he'll back off"

"I see, so is there something you wanted me to do?" I asked

"No, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, I would never use you, however if you choose to involve yourself then that's your own choice"

"Well thanks for telling me"

"Of course, and besides Katsuragi-kun is gonna self destruct on his own failures, I don't even need Hashimoto-kun, Masumi-san, or Kito-kun to get involved"

She's very confident about this, I like that about her

"After this would you like to join me at me pool, I do want to enjoy our time here after all" She said

"Of course"

After we finished eating we headed back to our rooms to get changed, I was sharing a room with Hashimoto, Kito, Katsuragi, and Machida, so sometimes Hashimoto likes poke fun at Katsuragi and his followers.

After getting changed I headed towards the pool, on my way there I found a couple of Class D students around.

Some of them glared at me, especially Yahiko but I payed it no mind, however Hirata was looking depressed, I wonder if it was because four of his classmates got expelled.

I got to the pool and it was a pretty nice area, the pool was fairly large and crystal clear there was even a juice bar to the side, which is where I found Arisu licking a popsicle.

Gulp

"Can I take it that you like my swimsuit?" She grinned

"It looks great on you"

"Thank you, how about we go for a swim?"

I nodded then walked up to her so she could grab my arm to support her walking towards the pool.