The Feeling

Fluffy POV.

After Killy and I break up I never about to have a new crush.
They is a new toy namend Sunny Jackal. He is a green and blue jackal whit brown hair. He is cute but idk why but i feel something  What I felt at killy back then, it's this love or Do I like him as a good friend?
I'm nervous talking to him
"Hey Fluffy, can you help me?" ask my Younger sister Violett Angel. "what is Sissy?" I ask. She blush a little. "I think I'm in love but Idk if he like me too. Please don't be mad but I think I like killy more as a friend" say Violett With trembling voice. She is scared because she still think I love killy. "oh Sissy, don't be scared, I can help you to win Killy heart. I know what he like and Maybe he will love you too one day but I can't Promise it all." I say. My sister look me whit Stars in here eyes, she look really happy. "you really what to help me? That's amazing from you, your really the best" she hug me and leave. Before she leave, gave me a letter. *meet me in my room if you have time, your sister Violett Angel *
I leave the Hall and go in violett room. "hey sis, I'm here. Are you ready to try to win killys heart?" my sister scream as she me my voice. "ahh sis you scared me. Next time please nock on the door, You know that I can scared very." she say to me. "sorry sis, I forgot that hehe, so, time to get a boyfriend?" I ask, she blush a little And nods. She look so cute if she blush, I hope killy don't try to hurt here, he know that our Parents huggy and kissy are. Together we write a plan on how to approach it. She was surprised what killy likes." for Real, his favorite Flower are Purple and red tulips?" "yes, I was also surprised but that are is favorite Flowers, and Guess what, he like nice girl like you" I laugh a littel as I saw my sister blushing very hard. "you think I'm cute?" she ask me. I nod "Well killy say he think you are cute" I laught again because my sister scream. "Sissy stop it, I'm embarrassed" I laugh very hard. She is look really cute if blush. It was 9pm and leave violett room and going to my room as I saw my crush. Idk what his name was but it's Look like he like Cat bee. I was a little sad, Maybe I was not the girl who he looking for. I run to my room and Writing a love love letter, Maybe one day I will find the Perfect man like Mama kissy find  here perfect man, Papa huggy.