You Have What?

Huggy pov:
We three Write a plan. Kissy and I Know Fluffy for so long. She is a little daughter, even if she is not our biological daughter. Sunny looks very happy, He certainly can't believe what Fluffy likes.
"Well, I can't believe it. She loves red roses as much as I do? That's interesting. Tell me more,  Ms. Kissy," Sunny says with a smile on his face. "Well, you're welcome to contact us whit Our name" i say. Sunny It's a bit confusing. He certainly didn't know what to answer with. He just bent and keeps asking. Suddenly, I hear Fluffy coming. She will be happy, I walked out of the room. "Father, what's the matter?"she ask me. I tell here I need to talk to here sister poppy right now
She looked surprised, but didn't ask any more and went to her room. That was close, I thought. Kissy told me to try to distract Fluffy. I went over to Poppy and asked if she would like to distract Fluffy. I told her the plan and she was in. Together we went to her room. Poppy knocked on the door and Fluffy set off. "Father? Poppy? It's something wrong?" she ask" we only wanna talk to you and Maybe play some games" poppy say. Fluffy look so happy, She hasn't played with poppy in months. As I leave the room say Fluffy something" Father, if you see Sunny, please tell him I wanna talk whit him about something Important. " I nodded and left the room, thinking about her words where I went back to kissy and Sunny." hey huggy, What is going on? "I heard a voice behind me, I looked back and saw Alexandro (my Player)" oh nothing buddy, I couldn't help but think of my daughter Fluffy's words." "What did she say?" asked Alexandro. I told him what kissy, Sunny and I palned and what Fluffy say. Alexandro only smile at me. I look at him angry and ask why he is smiling. He only say that Fluffy told him That's she wanna say here true feeling about Sunny, That's all he said. I Was Confused, the true feelings? Is she in Sunny........ ?