The Broken And The Surprise

Alexandro POV.
Huggy look funny if he Confused
Huggy wanna ask me what he mean but just leave me. Anastasia my big sister ask me why Huggy leave, I tell here what I tell Huggy. Anastasia laugh "he is really Confused because Fluffy tell you he want Sunny tell here true feelings?" I nod and she still Laughing. Five Minutes later and My sister stop laughing, she tell me I should talk whit Fluffy or Mommy about Huggy. I nod and she leave me alone in the Hall. I think whit who I should, I see Fluffy coming out from here room whit Poppy, they both talking about something but Idk what. "Hey Fluffy, I need to tell you something" Fluffy and Poppy Turning around and Saw me Run to they. " Fluffy and Poppy, I think your Dad are broken" poppy and Fluffy look at me whit a funny face. "What did you tell him? Did you make him Confused?" ask Fluffy. "Well I tell him you wanna tell to Sunny about your true feelings about Sunny" Fluffy look at me whit a smale blush on here face " uhhhh, is someone in love?" ask poppy " Sister, you know I have a crush on Sunny, he is just nice and kind" poppy Laugh " Sis, I know you have a crush on Sunny, I like to see you blush on your face" Fluffy blush more. I only laugh because it is funny about they Fightings. " Hey Brother" My sister screamed from afar. " What's wrong sis?" She had to calm down" something is wrong whit Kissy and Idk why. Huggy tell me I should Get you" Fluffy and Poppy Look scared. We run to Huggy and Kissy, Kissy Lay in here and Huggy. Huggy hold here Hand. Poppy and Fluffy run to here mom. "Mother? What's wrong?" ask Fluffy. I go to Kissy and ask what happened. She say she feel Sudden sick. I asked her if I wanted my sister to do an ultrasound, because I had a guess I asked her if my sister should do an ultrasound, because I have a guess what wrong whit here. She nod, my sister get the ultrasound. I whispered in her ear What What I thought. My sister look at me whit big Eys and nod. My sister examines kissy and my suspicion has been confirmed.
"kissy, we know what you have but please don't Don't freak out. My brother tell me what he think and he is right. Kissy Missy, Congratulations you are Pregnant"