A Date?

Violett Pov:
I got a Message from my sister Fluffy. Something is wrong whit mom. I fly How fast I can, When I arrived at the room I saw that my dad Pass out, my mom was crying and my two big sister are in Shock. "Anistassia? What happened?" I ask. She told me That's mom is pregnant again, I was happy to hear that but Idk why The others are not the same. I saw the Ultrasound image and was shocked. Mom is pregnant with four babies. Fluffy Came back to himself and only now noticed that I am in the room. She walk to mom. "everything is okay mom, I know it's hard to hear that you are pregnant whit four Babys but I know you can do it" Fluffy say. It just Feel like a joke but it's true. I walk to dad and help him back on his Feets. He run to mom and hug here, he feel so sorry for mom and cry. He think it was his fault but It wasn't his fault . "Dad please don't cry, we are here and we will help you. I am right sister" Say Fluffy and poppy and I nod. Anistassia and Alexandro leave the room. After some time, poppy, Fluffy and I also leave the room. I walk to my room. When I entered my room, I saw a letter lying on my table. I was Confused, I Opened the letter and quickly realized that it was the answer of my love letter for Killy. He say that he is not ready for a Relationship but still want to try with me. "looks like you have a date whit my ex" I look Behind me and sah Fluffy, standing in the middle on the door from my room. " how long are you standing they?" "Long enough" she say. She hug me and say that she is happy that I have a date. I was scared, I didn't expect him to respond so quickly "sis. I need your help. Can you help me to look very pretty on my first date" Fluffy look Confused. "poppy, I know you they, wanna help and make Violett the Gorgeous girl for Killy to become?" poppy came in the room whit a Beautiful dress. "she only need a perfect dress" I've put on the dress and my sister is looking at me with big eyes. "you look so cute in this dress" say Fluffy. "Your Majesty, nothing can't stop you know" Say poppy. I blush a bit. "Do you think really I look like a princess poppy?" I ask my sister. "better, like a beautiful Queen" say Fluffy and Poppy at the same time. I blush even more. We walk out of my room, I was Kinda Nervous but I'm happy my sister are on my side. Killy Was standing they, I walk alone but my sister watching me. " hi killy, I know I'm Kinda late but I read you Letter  only a few minutes ago." I say. Killy Turned around and immediately blushed. He asked me what happened and I told him the whole story because of mom. He thought it was a joke until I showed him the ultrasound picture." So it true, your mom is pregnant again but this time whit four Babys, That's Sound like a Wonder" We both looked at each other, so we both didn't know what to say. "Violett, I don't know if I Sound like a freak but you really look like a beautiful Queen" I blush and I would also say something but I couldn't say anything, because killy was already kissing me. I was in Shock. It's really happening right now? It’s feel so great. It’s feel like a dream But it's is the reality.