Prologue

Fifty Years Before,

   Fifty Years Before,

" I had asked you only one thing in life, I had only one wish that I wanted a daughter, but you could not give that too. " In the maternity hospital, a boy was shouting loudly at a girl. The poor girl was hugging her new born baby Boy was looking at him with tearful eyes.

Fifty Years Later,

It was early morning, rainy season, the sky was cloudy, chirping of birds was heard, there was greenery everywhere, It had rained just a while ago, due to which there was a feeling of coolness, the sweet fragrance of soil was making the whole atmosphere fresh and beautiful and giving a positive vibes to everyone.

In such pleasant weather, an old man sitting on a white chair in the green lush garden, guitar in hand, was playing a melody, his wrinkled fingers still moving the strings as though an enthusiastic young boy were playing it. There was a charming smile on his wrinkled face, which made his face even more radiant. It seemed as if he was missing someone.

He was lost in his own world when a group of five-six teenagers came up and stood behind him, all looking at each other but none daring to question him. Everyone was pointing at each other, but no one was ready to speak. The old man turned his face back, annoyed by some incessant whispering, and everyone stopped at once.

Then the youngest of them came forward, clenching both fists tightly, she closed her eyes in a fear and opened them again. The old man was carefully watching their every move, everyone wanted to disappear from this garden and enter into different universe through time travel, as it was impossible for them to stay on this planet right now.

" आ-आजोबा ( Grandfather ) wh-why haven't you ever married?" A teenage girl hesitantly asked a question to her Seventy-Seven-year-old Grandfather.

Who is this old man and what is his story? Would you like to know that a seventy seven year old man has an incomplete but complete love story?

●●●●●●

This is the story of a seventeen year old Girl, " Mannat, Manhar & Sameer and - - ...."

Mannat, just like the name, with thousands of wishes, thousands of dreams in her eyes, but still finds happiness in small-small things. Although she also has a bucket list, believes that one day she will definitely fulfill all her wishes.

Manhar - He wanted to become a Cricketer and play for India.

Sameer - Wanted to be an Astronaut.

Three lives, three stories, the way of looking at the lives of all three is completely different from each other.

Everyone's wishes will come true, but maybe not what all three had thought, one of them will have to sacrifice Her/His dreams to fulfill the other's. Who would be that unfortunate, who sacrifices everything for that person to save His/Her honour.

Who is her soul mate. Will she be able to differentiate between reel and real life?

●●●●●●

This story is not of three, but of four people, all of whom are connected to each other by only one thread, and that thread is Mannat. The story is about family, friends, love, betrayal and sacrifice. To save the honour of others, one has to sacrifice his/her love. But that's the twist.

This story of four lives of two generations Mr. Manohar, Manhar, Mannat and Sameer, breathing together but having different expectations from life. The story of a great grandfather's unconditional love for his Great Grandson Manhar and his struggle against life, who endures a lifetime of pain he doesn't want any of his Grandchildren to go through in their lives.

The trio Mr. Manohar, Manhar and Sameer could be the real villains/ heroes/ or masterminds who will change everyone's life, especially Mannat, a seventeen year old innocent girl. She may fall to pieces or she may reassemble herself and fly away like a phoenix.

But who will be among those three?

So, this is " Mannat - The God's Will."  Mannat's story.

Note:- You can read as a Romance Genre, ( Not a fanfiction ) I just picked a small part of this show, only two characters name, that's it, not much, it's a totally different story from KYY.

■ Who is Mannat? Only a Granddaughter of this old man? / Is she related to Manhar and Sameer ? / Isn't she related to these two ? Both? 👉

Who is Manik - Mr. Manohar/ Manhar / Sameer ? Any guesses, please comment👉

I hope you will like this fresh new concept, I am waiting for your response😊

Please vote 👇👇

Thank You🙏