~ मनोहर ▪︎ मन्हार [ Mr. Manohar & Manhar ] ~

I'm not looking for sleep anymore,Now it feels good to wake up at night

Now it feels good to wake up at night...
I don't know if she is mine or not
lucky or not
But it is good to ask God for it ...
I have the right or not
but I cares for her more than my own life
feel good to do...
is it right to love her or not
But it's good to live the feeling...
will we ever be together or not
But it's good to dream...
is she mine or not
But I like to call her mine...
The heart entertains a lot but does not agree.
maybe beat it for that too
feels good...

A teenage boy was busy writing a few lines in a diary in his room, with a beautiful smile on his lips as he wrote. And the two small dimples falling on his cheeks were telling his happiness, as if he was drawing a picture on paper.

He finished the last line and with a bright smile put the pen aside and looked at what had written, He was looking at that paper as if no poem was written on it but someone's picture was engraved on it and reading each and every word again and again with such devotion.

" मन्हार .... मन्हार .... " someone called out to him. He come out of his thoughts, quickly put his diary in a school bag so that no one would know about his secret talent and - ....

" हो काकू आलो ." ( " Yes, Aunty, I am coming. " ) He answered.

Manhar hurriedly comes downstairs with his school bag, where his brothers and all the elders in the house are having breakfast and the ladies of the house were serving everyone.

" काल तू कुठे होतास ? " ( where were you? ) . Namrta his Aunty ( काकू ) whispered, when he was about to sit down on his chair for breakfast, he squinted his eyes to see his आबा ( Great-Grandfather ) looking at him suspiciously.

" W-We have a R-Ranji Tr-Trophy match in Delhi, so I was p-practicing." He replied fearfully but didn't dare to look up.

" आबा - " Namrata was about to say something but -

( "Aaba" is an honorific term in Marathi - it is used to address elders or senior members in the family.  )

" सुनबाई. " ( Daughter-in-law ) Aaba glared at her, she quickly stopped.

Everyone was looking at him with pity eyes, because today again Aaba will scold him and nobody will save him from his wrath not even his आजोबा ( Grandfather ).

" Your board exam is also after two months, do you remember this or have you forgotten this also in the love of cricket, in a few days you are going to be seventeen years old, but still you are studying in Tenth Grade, your younger brother and all your friends are going ahead of you, and you are still in the same class , cricket is not a game but a waste of time, one day you will ruined yourself. " Aaba was scolding him and only listening silently with bowed head, it was normal for Manhar to be scolded at the dining table at breakfast time.