New Story

Hi Friends, I am going to present another new story in front of you all please read it and support me

Actually a year and a half ago I met one of my favorite authors and now a dear friend of mine Azra ( AzraKhanna) through Wattpad. Many readers may know her name through her story "Royal Secrets", her story is one of my favorite stories and is quite popular.

We live in the same city so we decided to meet and we did. But in no time we bonded together and now she is very dear to me. And the strange thing is that we both live in the same locality but we didn't know about it. I think this is the problem of metro cities.

So one day she asked me to help her complete her story, at first I was hesitant but then I liked the concept so I agreed. Because it is really very difficult when we take forward someone's creation which has already been written so well by someone.

She is also an engineering student from my same stream (CS) and a big fan of Harry Potter. I know it's really childish but it connects us to each other. I guess sometimes even the smallest reason is enough to meet new people and make forever friends. ❤👭

Next year I am going abroad to complete my post graduation, so for now I have enough time to pursue my hobbies and other activities like traveling and writing. So I can give time to both the stories.

Due to college and studies she is not getting enough time to complete her current story and this story was already pending for so many months. So she asked me to help her write this story.

So she will help me from time to time but due to lack of time she will not able to write regularly. But she wants to complete her current story and so we decided to write this new story from my account from now on but together.

Story Name:-  " Mannat " ~ The God's Will ~

And please share with me if you met any stranger on social media or anywhere but after that he/she became your best friend👭🧑‍🤝‍🧑👫

Thank You❤