40. The Darkness Within

3rd Person POV.
Location: The USJ the new age academy

Y/n L/n is now being consumed by rage his voice is not his own it was completely demonic and yet the voice of another could be heard through his voice he was a dark evil demonic voice and for some reason on his torso he had strange red markings glowing through his armor.

Hand Villain: what the hell?!

Y/n: now that I've dealt with your little monster I'm going to rip your soul out and turn it into a fuckable ashtray!!!~

Everyone who heard the foul language leave Y/n's mouth had to do a double take never before had they heard such a vile word leave his mouth.

Izumi: what's going on?! Those markings! That voice! That's not Y/n!!!

Hand Villain: how risque using such a vile threat against me not very heroic of you~

Soon enough a dark evil laughter could be heard throughout the entirety of the USJ the evil laughter did not belong to Y/n L/n instead it belonged to what can only be described as an ethereal demon.

Hand villain: why you laughing at me?!?! stop laughing at me dammit!!!!!

Y/n?: sorry but I can't help but laugh at you because of how pathetic you are!

Izumi: Y/n?

Y/n looked over at his green haired friend she looked terrified but he didn't care.

Y/n?: Y/n is not here~

The thing that was wearing Y/n's body looked back over to the hand villain and smiled.

Y/n?: now agonizing or excruciating that's up to you~

Whatever the thing was that was once Y/n walked over to the hand villain ready to do God knows what to her but soon enough he was grabbed and thrown away the Demonic entity using Y/n's body as a skin suit looked over to what grabbed him and threw him away it was none other than the creature known as Nomu apparently it regenerated it's missing head and got back up.

Hand Villain: sorry to disappoint but Nomu is not going to go down so easy she was genetically engineered to have more than one quirk she has extreme regeneration and shock absorption so if you want to kill her you're going to have to gouge out her flesh leaving nothing behind.

Y/n?: sounds like fun~

Soon enough the demon in Y/n's body attacked the undead creature but this time instead of just throwing powerful punches he instead decided to take care of this problem once and for all the red markings on his torso began to Glow a Sinister violet color he then released a blast of dark energy when the blast was fired it sounded like a dark horn signaling the end of the world but this powerful blast was Amplified by the power of the Power Stone with a flash of light the undead creature known as Nomu had been completely atomized leaving nothing behind not even dust.