{Chapter VI}

Prime's Pov

"Lord Prime, We have not found one clue of where your daughter is, she has hidden herself well. Too well." 

CRACK!

The loud noise could be heard from miles away. My fist had come down like lightning and was now bleeding. I smoothed out my white and green suit. "Just find her and when you do ... Kill her."

"Y-yes sir. You are always right Lord prime."

"Yes I know, ... Brother Hordak."

Angela's pov

I'm wondering why Hordak hasn't come back from his patrol when my daughter runs in. "Glimmah, what are you doing in here you know not to bother me at work."

"Well mother, must you know, I came here to help with the case"

"Glimmah." I said in a warning tone. "What have you done now?" I face palmed.

"Well, I kinda went out and found the old living place of the kidnapper." She chuckled slightly.

"Are you serious?Glimmah that's amazing. Where is it?" 

"Well I found it on ######### Street."

"You can't be serious, that woman, that disgusting, hateful, woman. Of course the kidnapper is her offspring, she's always had problems. Glimmah, It's time to go."

Adora's pov

I woke up untied this time. When I opened my eyes I was outside and it was supremely bright because of how the sun had shown. "Where am I?" I felt my hand in someone else's and turned over to see Catra with her usual fanged smile. "Where at the park, since it's your favorite place, remember." I might have given her multiple reactions to that the way she laughed so whole heartily. 

"I still don't love you."

"Ack, That hurts a lot ya know."

"You hurt me, so why can't I hurt you back."

"If I ever did hurt you, I didn't me too, I love you, more than you could ever imagine Adora. I know it'll take time for you to return the feelings, but please princess give me one more chance and I promise I won't fuck it up." She held both my hands now silently begging me with her eyes. 

"Fine, just one more chance. No more after that."

"Thanks, princess." Her head laid on top of mine. We just stayed like that for a while.