{Chapter X}

Adora's pov 

Catra and I were getting ready to go to this place called the Crimson Waste. Her friend Scorpia had picked the place out saying that she knew the bartender and they could get a shot on the house for us after that we'd have to pay for it. Earlier we had gone to the mall to go find a dress for me when I saw this one dress that Glimmer wanted me to wear before. I told Catra I wanted and seconds later she had walked out with a fancy looking bad in hand. 

Immediately after we went home and I tried on the dress it had a nice fit. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while before realizing that Catra had come in. She slipped her arms around my waist and laid her chin on my shoulder. "Ready to go princess." I turned around to see Catra dressed in her usual dark red colors only this time she was in a suit. 

I felt my face heating up like crazy. "I'm always ready, kitten." One of Catra's eyebrows was raised at the change of name call but she smirked at the nickname regardless. "Since I'm your kitten, wanna let me slip in your other kitty?" 

I didn't even know it was possible for my face to even get as red as it was. I probably looked like Catra's suit right now.  "As if I'd ever let you do that." I turned my head, pouting. While Catra had a hearty laugh behind me. She grabbed my hand apologizing for saying what she said but she still had a slight smirk on her face. I didn't forgive her at first but after her relentless amount of begging I gave in.

The doorbell rang a bit after the whole situation. The girl who invited us, Catra's friend was wearing a black dress that accommodated her quite well. Another girl behind her who seemed to be absorbed by a conversation someone was having downstairs was wearing regular clothes and goggles for some reason, and her hair was longer than anybody else's hair I've ever seen.

"Adora meet and Entrapta she's a nuttjob who likes experimenting on things and people. Don't ask me why cause I don't know." Catra introduced the girl to me and immediately the girl had turned to face me. She watched me for a second then grabbed my wrist looking at the bracelet on my wrist. "Ooo is that first one's tech can I touch it." She tried to grab and kindly swatted at her hand. "Sorry but no this is a gift from my mother so I don't like letting other people touch it also Catra doesn't like other people touching me so ..."

I pulled my hand away directing my eyes to Catra who was death glaring Entrapta as I thought she would. I grabbed her hand and led her downstairs to her motorcycle. Which she told me was a Ducati Diavel V4 in black. "Hey look at me. I know you get kinda crazy when other people do something to me but just for tonight will you please at least try not to kill anyone. 

She looked me in the eyes with a contemplating dark look. "On one condition, If someone actually harms you I have every right to beat that person's soul out of their body." She told me a serious look in her eyes. "Fine, but only if that happens." I told her and her serious face went back to its usual smirk. She grabbed a helmet and put it on me. The helmet I got for her birthday a few years back was the one she put on. 

We both got on and drove off with Scorpia and the purple haired girl following behind us. When we got there the place was so packed that we ended up parking in the grass. The inside was even bigger than I thought it would be. The bouncer and I ended up having an arm wrestling challenge and I lost but only because I hadn't done it an a while.

The bartender that Scorpia had talked about had given me a lot of sass about my hair poof. At one point they even asked me if it was like Pinocchio's nose and grew every time I lied. When the bartender had spotted out Catra they decided to mess with her next. "So Kitten, what have you decided to do about Daddy being on your tail feather?" Kitten, Daddy, I asked myself feeling out of place in the conversation now so I walked off.

I ended up bumping into the bouncer and she seemed like she was drunk this time around. When I bumped into her she turned around  and started to wrap her arms around me. I felt severely uncomfortable and worried. I tried to push the white haired lady off but she only came back this time she decided to bite my ear. I groaned in pain wanting her to get away but it was hard when this lady was twice my size not to mention she had way more muscle than I had since I didn't work out anymore.

I did one last push putting all my force in and she stumbled backwards. The woman frowned at me then grabbed my wrist. A few seconds later she was on the ground spitting curses like there was no tomorrow. Catra had scratched the woman's eye badly. "Stay away from what's mine Huntara."She hissed at the lady. "Fuck you, your a fucking mangey alley cat. I bet you kidnapped her and made her act like she liked you." Catra was shaking so badly she looked like a rattle snake's tail when it sees a threat. 

Catra grabbed someones tie from off their necks and wrapped it around the woman named Huntara's, neck. She scratched at the tie making no progress in taking it off. Catra leaned in closer to the woman's ear whispering something then tightened the tie and the lady passed out Catra still left to tie as it was for a few minutes before taking it off. 

Catra spat right next to the woman turning to me and holding her hand out for me to take and I took it. We walked out with multiple eyes on us and a few people on their phones probably calling the police after what they had just whiteness. I wasn't nearly as scared as I should have been when she did that. Was I actually starting to become okay with this.

Catra's pov 

I was surprised that DT had the guts to even mention my father after knowing what I'm capable of. Not to mention the fact that they had said it when I was sitting right next to Adora. "Do you ever shut your mouth?" I questioned her with an angry and exhausted look on my face. "I'll shut my mouth the day you bring me those 20 dollars you owe me. Now pay up darling." I let my head fall to the table in distress. I dug in my pocket and pulled out a twenty handing it to DT.

DT pocketed the money turning her head in the direction Adora went. "Don't look now but I think Huntara has taken an interest in your girlfriend. My head quickly turned almost like a doll in a horror movie and I could feel myself getting hotter. I wanted to scratch her eyeball out so that's exactly what I did. 

As if on cue when Huntara grabbed Adora again I threw myself at her and my claws extended. They ran over her eye and she fell. She spat curses at me and said some things that made me want to torture to death bring her back to life and then do it all over again. I settled for just choking her to death. She struggled like crazy but I held my ground and when she was extremely close to passing out I whispered in her ear. 

"You're right I did kidnap her and that's why she's mines forever." Huntara's eyes bulged and then she passed out. I made sure to finish her. I won't let anyone have Adora even if it means ending up in the deepest parts of hell.