{Chapter IX}

Catra's pov

Someone kept ringing the doorbell to the apartment and banging on the door. I had already grabbed my switchblade now I was calmly inching towards the door getting ready to swiftly open it and end however many lives I needed to. I grabbed the door knob quickly turning and opening it. 

Whoever was in front of me had a knife at their throat. When I looked up I really regretted opening the door. The scorpion girl looked frightened at first but just decided to lower my blade and pull me into a hug that could have made the average person shatter like all of the glasses in my sink.

Adora asked me before why all the glasses were broken and I told her I just gripped them to hard when in reality they were all murder weapons from all the times that I've killed anyone who touch, spoke to, or even looked at Adora. 

"Scorpia, you can let me go now. Remember personal space." I told her she let go of me, her embarrassment showing on her face. "Sorry Catra, You know I'm a hugger you know." I massaged my shoulders. I have been severely tense lately. "Well self love is a thing." 

I walked away from her into the kitchen. I heard her close the door to the house. "So ... " she said walking into the kitchen after me. "Wanna hang out with me and Entrapta later on." I knew it, she only came here to bother me. "No I don't want to leave the apartment not even for a little bit. You guys can go and do whatever you do but I have to stay here." 

"Why? There's no reason for you to stay up here all alone every passing day." She told me laying a hand on my shoulder. I swatted it away. "I have plenty of reasons why I don't want to go out. " Scorpia started to shake her head. Was she regretting asking me, hopefully. "Give me three reasons why you don't wanna go out." I raised my eyebrows. 

"Only three, Well for one I have a warrant on me, two I generally dislike most people I meet, and finally three I have someone really important to me that I have to keep by my side at all times. Are you happy with your answer?" She blinked twice. "You have a Warrant on you?" I groaned in distress. "Is that literally the only thing you heard me say?"

"Uh no." I stared at her. "Okay fine, yeah that is the only thing I really heard. I just can't believe it." Scorpia had a thinking face on. "You don't have to believe it. It's already happening."

Scorpia was about to say something else when a sleepy blonde exited my room rubbing her eyes. "Well, Good morning to you too princess." I said and earned a glare from the blonde. "Who is that?" Scorpia said pointing at Adora and I slapped her hand down. "Don't point at my girlfriend or next time I'll be slapping your hand with a knife." Scorpia's hand retreated as she looked at me and moved away from me a bit. 

"Catra, isn't she your guess that's a bit too much for her just pointing at me." I pursed my lips. "I'm sorry, I'll try not to threaten her." I spoke and earned a smile from Adora which made me grin. "So what were you guys talking about?" Adora had questioned. "Oh, I was just asking Catra if she wanted to come to this club with me and some other friends." 

"And I've already dismissed the proposal. I'm not going anywhere without knowing whether or not Adora is safe." I grunted, sitting on the counter. "Well then what If I came with you guys." The blonde proposed and I shook my head. "No way the reason I even found you in the first place was because you were drunk and vulnerable." I told her. "Don't worry I'll be fine. I'll barely drink at all. Plus you really do need to loosen up these days." Now I was being persuaded by both idiots this was just wrong. "Fine, but if someone lays a hand on you, there dead meat. 

Scorpia's pov

I was lucky to come back alive from the Brunettes place she had really driven herself crazy in all those years now she was living with her ex whom she had an unhealthy obsession over.  At this point I'd like to see a therapist try and get her mind in the right place. I had honestly thought it wasn't that bad but with all the threats It was pretty obvious that she was turning into a murder. 

I went into my shared apartment with my roommate Entrapta. She was on the computer still typing like she was before I left. "Hey Trap, You got a minute?" I asked her and she glanced to the side where I was. "Sure."

"I think Catra has gone coocoo for cocopuffs. She's madly in love with her ex and has a really bad attachment to the girl." I ranted to Entrapta. "Well that just means that her sexual hormones activate more than averagely on any other girl than it does when she's with her ex. Ooo maybe I can record the two for an experiment on how differentiated gender attraction works." I shook my head at Entrapta's newfound interest in the subject and I was also half worried about what I was gonna do with Catra.

Lord Prime

"Idiots! All of you are just idiots how can it be that hard to find the girl. You're all just simpletons. Move aside." I told my lackeys. I went on the computer and went into registration typed in any possible names she might have put down. I soon found a match but the place was quite far about a three day drive. Oh well I'll just get my lackeys to do it for me.

"Hey! get a car and three days worth of food and water and make it snappy or I'll stop supplying you with food. I told my vessels and they began to run in different directions. I smirked and picked up a picture of my daughter soon I would find that brat of a child of mine and put a stop to all her stupidity. 

A/N

Since I have posted in a while I decided to post this 

I also have a new AU out called

}{Catradora }{ Caught in the crossfire caught in your arms }{War AU}{

If you guys are interested

Alright by happy early labor day