Virgin Prince

"Your highness, you shouldn't do that... What if someone catches us? "

"I am the future king, they won't punish me too badly, and it doesn't hurt to have a tour of my own country. "

"But I will be decapitated if they know I helped you.. "

"Don't worry, I will be going alone. "

"No.. That's worse.. "

"You scare too much Tankhun, nothing wrong will happen.. "

And with that the young prince Pete, jumped from the wall and landed straight on the ground, his feet hurt but he still managed to get the balance.

He was dressed in ordinary yet finer clothes, after all he was a prince, an Omega on top of it.

He was young and with the blooming youth comes desires. The innocent prince once found out the porn books that were hidden in his guards pocket, and he was fascinated.

After that he kept blackmailing the guard to bring him those books again and again, to his surprise, the prince found himself getting sexually aroused, the need to relieve himself surged in him.

The guard who used to bring him those books was killed in an accident and the routine was interrupted, much to the dismay of the young prince.

So, he decided himself to find those books and buy one, much to the terror of his personal servant, Tankhun. He covered his face and went in the market of the ordinary people.

He has never been alone like this, ever. But he managed to hide himself, and without much discomforts he reached the library, the least crowded place of the market, located in the dark shades of the hustling and bustling market area.

The young prince with rosy cheeks and shining eyes, with little footsteps, searched the whole library but couldn't find the one thing he was looking desperately for.

And then his eyes laid on something, the most hidden corner, where something folded twice was placed, not for sale.

He was excited that he was about to pick one up, until somebody snatched it, making the delicate prince flinch. He abruptly looked behind.

He was pleased with what he saw, a tall man with tough built and deep eyes, that were looking straight through his soul, his chiseled jaw and those veins on his hand, he was the epitome of manliness the young prince ever saw, even any king to exist doesn't have the charm this man was holding, making the prince swoon over him.

"It's not for kids, go back before I call your parents, by the way you dress, you must be from some well off family. "

"I am not a kid, I turned 20 two months ago. "

"Still, you are too young for all of this, go back. "

"I came to get one and I will leave only after having it, say the price, I will pay you anything. "

"Money doesn't buy me, neither anything in this place, I only serve to them whom I wish, either the king or the beggar. "

"Really? Even the king? "

"Yes.. Doubt me? Then go and bring one.. "

The way the Manly Alpha was joking and belittling him, the young prince who wasn't used to being treated like that, took off his mask, revealing his face.

"Your highness... "

"Now tell me... Will you still deny me? "

"Well... As I said... I will... "